25

ZAKAYLA POV
1week later

Its been two weeks since I've seen Jaloni

Its been two weeks since I've seen Jaloni. I heard he was staying with his mom which puts me more at ease. Everytime he texts me its only about Jaleel and never about when he's gonna come home.

None of this is even my fault. Enoch was just a friend. Or was that what you keep trying to convince yourself.

"Hey babe." I said to Kassiah as she walked in the restaurant.

"Hey fat fat momma." She said sliding in the booth.

"Look att the twinss oh my god you damn near bigger than me." I said looking at my pregnant bestie.

"So how's you and Arshawn?" I said tryna make conversation.

"We good, I heard about the situation with Jaloni are you okay?" She said grabbing my hand.

"No... me being this close to my pregnancy I need him ya know and I was basically alone my whole pregnancy, i've been pregnant for 7 months and he's only been here for 3 and a half." I said rolling my eyes.

"True but you know you would feel sum typa way if Jaloni had a bitch pop up at his house that have feelings for him." Kassiah said as the waitress came and took our orders.

"Its not even like that tho... i didnt like Enoch." I said sighing.

"Why dont you just be honest with yourself, I saw the way you talked about him and the videos of yall, you definitely were catching feelings Kay." She said giving me a reality check.

"You dont have to be with Jaloni to raise yall son." She said grabbing my hand.

"I know that but I want to be with Jaloni." I said sighing.

"Then let him come to you but what you not finna do is beg fa him back, you can do this mommy shit by yourself if need be." She said rolling her neck.

This why I love her she keep it real wimme regardless of how imma feel.

"Soo the gender reveal inna week." I said smiling.

"Yeahhh month four almost complete." She said smiling rubbing her belly.

"What you want.?" I said drinking some of my lemonade.

"I want two girls." She said which shocked me I always pictured her with boys.

"You know the crew not gon be able to deal with all us having boys." She joked.

The rest of the day we just talked and chilled.

BRANDON POV