39

ZAKAYLA POV

(this the look i want yall to picture

(this the look i want yall to picture... except the filter part.. but the non makeup look yeah🥰)

"JALONI WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU." I said over the phone while I was getting my makeup done.

"I was running late from my haircut appointment but I went and picked up Jaleel and we on the way to the hotel to start gettinng ready chill Mama." He said laughing.

"Aint no chill this is my wedding... How could you be late to our wedding." I said tearing up.

"Im sorry." I said to the makeup lady.

"Zakayla... the wedding didn't even start yet we hours away from it... its takin alot outta me not to spaz out on you right now." He said over the phone.

"Bye Jaloni." I said hanging up the phone pissed off.

"Girl why is you giving that boy a hard time." My mom said holding Zanaria.

"Im not giving him a hard time he running behind schedule." I said rolling my eyes as the makeuo lady put the lipgloss on my lips.

"You is child... your wedding will go perfectly fine." She said lifting up Zanaria showing me her smiling.

"Okay Im done." The makeup lady said smiling.

I looked in the mirror looking at myself and I looked so good.

I would never think that I would be getting married to the HOE Jaloni.

It took alot but I changed him.

"Bitch I look good in this dress." Kassiah said walking in with her dress on.

"Okayy cause yes you do." I said smiling at my bestfriend.

"Im so sad that my babies is with Arshawn today." She said pouting. The babies went with Arshawn to Chicago to visit his sick grandad before its too late.

"Its okay we ah see them soon baby." Jaliyah said rubbing her shoulder coming in the room.

"Okay enough of this sentimental shit we need to get ready its almost time.

JALONI POV