28

3rd person POV
4 months later

Zakayla and Jaloni been broken up for 4 months.

Jaloni been lost without Zakayla but acting like its all cool cause he know no matter what he say Zakayla done.

Jaloni still goes to all Jaleel appointments and sees Jaleel all the time but its not the same as having their family.

Every appointment shes distant.

She only talks to Jaloni about Jaleel and thats it.

This the longest they've been broken up since the 2 years they been with eachother.

Jaloni went crazy when he found out that Zakayla been dating that nigga Enoch.

Just the thought of anothet nigga fucking Zakayla, kissing her loving her drove him insane.

Jaloni went even more insane when He found out Kayla let Enoch meet Jaleel.

ZAKAYLA POV

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

"Baee shut up." I said over the phone to Enoch.

"Where lil man at." He said laughing.

"With his daddy." I said getting up cause someone was knocking at the door.

"Bae imma call you back." I said hanging uo the phone seeing Jaloni at the door.

"Hiiii dada." I said to Jaleel answering the door as Jaloni was dropping my baby off.

I let him in, grabbed the carseat and took Jaleel out.

Then I walked and put jaleel in his crib since he was sleep and walked in the living room to still seeing Jaloni ass here.

"Why you still here you already dropped him off." I said rolling my eyes

"We needa talk." He said walking in the kitchen.

"Well I don't appreciate how u was acting all on social media.

Ever since he found out me and Enoch was together he been flodgin on social media making it seem like I cheated and imma hoe and allis other shit.

"I was just mad about alot of shit but i let everything go." He said sitting on my counter.

Oh wow. Now he just let everything go after he goes and slanders my name on social media okay.

"I feel like we shouldn't have smoke about nun you the mother of my child." He said shrugging.

"Realllyyy? cause all the smoke was coming from your side buddy I been let everything go." I said laughing sarcastically.

"I mean shit." He said having a I dont care look.

"I don't appreciate alot of the shit you said about me on social media." I said grabbing a water just incase I gotta throw it at his ass.

"I stand on allat shit I said." He said with a straight face.