22

ENOCH POV

"How you gon do me like that you know I wany you

"How you gon do me like that you know I wany you." I said to Zakayla over the phone.

"You already know I gotta boyfriend thats the father of my child and he's crazy plus I'm just your friend." She said sighing.

"But do you really want to be in a relationship with him doe, that can be yo baby daddy without all the love dovey shit." I said laughing. Fuck him.

"Nah that cant, I love him and thats the end of the discussion about him." She said looking serious. Fine ass I can't even takeher serious.

"Ight my bad damn." I said sitting the camera up putting my hands in the air.

"You got any kids?" She asked me. "Yep I got 2, different baby moms, had the first one when I was 16." I told her, I hope she don't judge me.

"Awe okok two boys?" She said prying for more information.

"Nah two girls, Avannah and A'meilah" I said smiling thinking about my babies.

"See so focus on them plus, ion even think I wanna be in a relationship at all." She said sighing.

"What you mean, didnt you just say yall was good." I said scrunching up my face this girl confusing.

"I mean we are good but, Ive accomplished so much since he been gone, I feel like i'll go back to doing nun and he gon prolly make me sit down since ya know." She said rolling her eyes showing her baby bump.

Before I could respond my oldest daughter Avannah called me.

"Hollon Z." I said hanging up. "Yeah baby." I said answering.

"Hey daddy can you take me to the mall to get these shoes pleaseeee." She said smiling.

"Yeah baby i'm onna way." I said getting up goin to get my baby.

KAITLYNN POV