6

Brandon POV

_____________________🥀__________________

2 hours later

"What the fuck you mean g." I said angrily to Kaitlynn. She came over here and told me she aborted our child.

To make matters worse i'm high as fuck so I'm not even ina right mindset.

"Tell me you joking." I said shaking my leg tryna calm down.

"Im not Brandon, you clowned me out comonn now. After you found out Niyel was yours it was fuck me. I wasnt finna bring a child in the world without a father." She said lookin me in my eyes.

"What does me having a child have anything to do with you, I woulda took care of both G." I said to her getting even more mad. "Niyel dont fucking concern you. Neveah dont concern you. You know I wanted you to have my baby kaitlynn." I said getting teary eyes.

I cant believe she didnt atleast tell me.

"Im sorry, I didn't think you cared I was scared as fuck and alone I didnt know what to do." She choked out in tears.

"Fuck kaitlynn come here." I said grabbing her

"Im sorry, I jus feel sum typa way. You know how I feel ab being a father." I said into her ear tryna calm her down.

"Kiss me." She said looking me in my red eyes.

As soon as she said that I kissed her pouty lips and grabbed her neck to deepen the kiss. She let out an involuntary moan and pushed me down on the bed straddling me.

I connected my hand with her waist and trailed my hand up slowly making her shutter at the contact.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." I said quietly in her ear before biting it gently making her gasp.

Before she could say anything else there was banging at the door. I sighed and flipped us over so that I could answer the door. I fixed myself up and went downstairs to answer.

When I answered the door I saw my baby momma Nevaeh.

"Brandon you been ignoring me, Why?" She said with my baby Niyel on her hip. "I ain't been on my phone all day wassup?" I said looking down at her short frame.

"I need you to take Niyel tonight." She said looking back at the car where a nigga driving.

"Ok, But lemme ask you this? This nigga been around my baby?" I said looking her in her eyes.

"I mean this is my boyfriend and when you wasnt here he was." She said passing me Niyel.

"Nevaeh, You didnt tell me Niyel was mine. I had to find out from yo mom so cut the bullshit. Im not gon b onnat bitter shit jus make sure my daughter know who her father is." I said before taking Niyel bag and closing the door.