9

Zakayla POV

—————————🥀————————

After I left the hospital for Kassiah I went to Jaloni new condo he bought after graduation and just went straight to sleep

When I woke up I got in the shower and out on a grey hoodie amd leggings. "Hey baby." Jaloni said waking up coming and hugging me from behind.

"Hey daddy." I said turning around grabbing his face with my hand and gently kissing his lips.

"Bro when we just gon go and get a house together." Jaloni said lifting me up putting me on the counter and standing in the middle of my legs.

"I don't know we haven't even been dating fa a year yet." I said laughing putting my hands around his neck.

"We been dealing with eachother fa 9 monthsans you stay over here anyway." He said stepping back going to his sink and washing his face.

This man is fine and all mine.

"I know but you know my parents just moved outta the and since they left me with that apartment I cant leave til the lease is up." I said hopping down going in the room putting on socks.

"I know baby we'll talk about it later. Where you goin." He said peeking his head around the corner to watch me.

"Hospital for Kassiah she had a miscarriage." I said turning around seein him just look at me.

"You just gon stand there lookin at me?" I said grabbing my keys.

"I might and text me Kassiah room number Imma come down there once I handle sum business and i'll bring Jaliyah." He said walkin over kissin me.

"Ok bye be safe." I said kissing him back and walking out the door.

Why does he want me to get a house with him so bad I think this works. Neither one of us can get kicked out and I can still be independent Zakayla.

I got in my car and drove until I gotta call from my mom.

"Hey mommy wassup." I said answering the phone.

"Hey baby girl is Kassiah ok? I heard the news." My mom said sounding concerned.

"I don't think she's ok but she's hanging on, Im on my way to visit her now how's Miami life?" I said changing the subject.

"Maybe this was God's sign to Kassiah, and its going well, but you know as soon as you and Mr. Jaloni decide to make me a grandma I'm leaving here." She said laughing.

"No grandkids for another 3 years mom. Im only 18." I said laughing. I just turned 18 the day I graduated and she already wants grandkids.

"I know I know Im jus joking, Hows the house?" She said to me making me think more about what Jaloni said.