12

3rd person POV
—————————-🥀————————-

Zakayla woke up with Jaloni laying on her stomach like they always sleep.

At first She was confused why he was there until all her memories from last night came flashing in her head.

She got up and went to the bathroom looking at herself when she saw a big hickey on her neck.

"Good morning princess." Jaloni said walking up behind her rubbing her booty.

Zakayla turned around n pushed him out the way.

"You gotta go Jaloni, I didnt know what I was doin, I was drunk and you gotta go." Zakayla said to him fixing her hair.

"So last night meant nothing to u?" Jaloni said to Zakayla following her to her bedroom.

"I didn't know what I was doing." She said sitting on her bed playiny with her nails.

"Bro stop I said I was sorry Fuck her, Fuck allese hoes, I just want you it wont happen again last chance." Jaloni said walking up to her crouching down telling het everything he feels.

"You should just go." Zakayla said getting up turning on the shower.

"Ite I'll leave just think about it though." Jaloni said putting on his stuff walking out the door.

ZAKAYLA POV

3 weeks later

3 weeks later

"Heyyyyy cousinnn." My couisn Takiyah said through the phone.

"Heyy babe wassupp." I said smiling through the phone I miss my cousin.

"Im in yo city bitch." She said turing the camera around showing me the Atlana airport.

"MERCHHHH, bitchh when you get here." I said getting over happy.

"Bitch last night come pick me up." She said laughing and hanging up.

I threw my natural hair in a half up half down and put on a two piece with sum slippers and grabbed my sunglasses and went out the door.

40 mins later

"Babbyyyy cousinnn I missedd you stinkaa." She said getting in the car. "I missed you too, you look good." She said looking over at me.

"Thank you thank you." I said pulling off goin to my house.

"Eeee yo crib raw as fuck cuzzo." She said as I showed her around.

"Girl thank you so the guest room is around the corner." I said putting her bag in the room.

We both went in my room and plopped onna bed.