16

TREYVON POV

We entered the club about 30 minutes ago and we was sitting in a VIP section just for us counting down to Brandon birthday

Seeing Kassiah with this nigga irking my nerves. I know I was a shitty ass boyfriend but I just thought she woulda stuck around.

The thought of another nigga fucking her eating her allat just make me sick. I was interrupted outta my thoughts by this irritating ass girl Savanah I brought along to make Kassiah mad.

"Treyyyy can we go get some hookah." She said loudly making everyone turn around and stare at us. "Bro why you gotta be so loud."

I said to her lowly.  "I hate loud ass females." Kaitlynn said under her breathe looking at me with a death glare. "Whatever you gotta say you can say it to me." 

Savanah said looking at Kaitlynn and moving her hands around. Here we go.

"Chill out." I said again lowly so only she could hear. "Fuck that, y'all bitches got sum type animosity towards me cause Treyvon my nigga, get y'all weird ass on.

"She said loud enough where everyone could here.

"Who is y'all bitches? I really don't give a fuck about yo nasty ass, you was fucking on a nigga that had a girl and a baby on the way." Zakayla said putting her phone down after recording her and Jaloni.

"Chill mama." Jaloni said in Zakayla ear.

"Aye control yo til." Jaloni said looking at me raising one eyebrow. "Who a til, he love me baby boy." She said confidently. Man ian never tell ha nun like that.

Her statement caused everyone to chuckle. "Sure sweetie.." Kaitlynn said laughing.

"First off nobody cares that your fucking on a nigga that fuck on anything and everything walking, you see I'm koo I haven't popped off on you at all or even looked at you, Treyvon dumb asl fa even making you believe that y'all all relationship goals cause he only doing it to make me mad." Kassiah said calmly not raising her voice at all.

"You just mad cause I'm having Treyvon baby." She said loudly.

I snatched her up as soon as I heard that she wasn't supposed to tell nobody I didn't even wanna keep the baby.

"Fuck is wrong with you." I said to her pinning her against the wall outside the club. "Nothing you needa let these bitches know." She said getting in my face. 

"Bro chill out ion wanna put my hands on you since you carrying my child." I said looking the other way tryna calm down. "Ill make you pay child support and never see this baby." She said tryna push past me.

As soon as I heard that I saw red. "Bitch don't play with me." I said choking her and not In a good way.

"Stop you hurting me." She said pushing me off her and then brushing pass me.