19

JALIYAH POV

"Hey bruh bruh

"Hey bruh bruh." I said to Jaloni over the phone. "Wassup sis." He said sighing. "What's wrong how you holding up in there." I said scrunching my face up.

"Nun just missing outside. This place like hell forreal." He said. "How's Z and everyone else." He said changing the subject.

"Everyone foo I guess, I can't make it to Zakayla doc appointment cause I got work but she said she was gon give me a ultrasound picture." I said to him before he got mad.

"Aweeee koo, she suppose to visit me toma but ion know if she is." He said sounding sad. "Nigga stop doubting ha. She been holding you down out here. She even been takin over stuff at the trap." I said to him with a attitude. "No ion want ya doing that shit tell ha stop." He said almost yelling.

"Na you can tell ha when she visits I'm just telling you she been holding it down." I said rolling my eyes.

"You have 1 more minute." The operator said.

"Ight Liyah, I love you." He said before it could hang up.

"I love you too." I said before it hung up.

ZAKAYLA POV

"So it looks like your 7 weeks now

"So it looks like your 7 weeks now." The doctor told me while they put the cold gel on my stomach. "Awnnn bestie." Kaitlynn said recording the baby on the sonogram.

"So here's the babies head, look at it moving." The doctor said smiling. "So just make sure your eating, If your gonna eat you need to exercise." She said turning off the sonogram.

"So is this your first baby." She said smiling. "Yes this is my first, dads incarcerated right now." I said frowning. "Oh that's fine, I'll try to make this as smooth as possible." She said smiling at me. "So I want you to take prenatals because your very small, and your tiny for your age." She said writing it down.

"Here's your pictures." She said getting my pictures out of the printer.

"These are such nice pictures, thank you so much." I said taking the pictures smiling at them.