8

Kassiah POV

—————————🥀————————-

3 weeks later

"Fuck man." I said waking up in the middle of the night cause i felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

"Why you hurting mommy baby boy?" I said holding in a breath.

I felt another sharp pain and fell to the floor.

"Ahh shit." I said in pain holding my stomach. Maybe these just cramps like early morning sickness.

I looked down and seen blood seeping through my underwear. I touched my panties and seen the blood gushing through. What's wrong with me? What's happening.

"No No No, please no let this baby make it through whatever this is." I said crying on my floor grabbing my phone to call 9-1-1.

"Hello I think something's wrong." I spoke on the phone while the operator answered.

"Ok ma'am please state or address and problem." She said to me.

"I just woke up... blood everywhere.. my baby." I choked out in tears.

"Address please." She said professionally.

"378 salt creek bay apartments 9th floor penthouse 2." I said trying to calm down.

"Ok Im sending help now stay calm and put pressure on the wounded area." She said and hung up.

I dropped the phone as soon as I heard the click and kept looking down at my hands shakin full of blood.

3 hours later

I woke up being blinded by bright lights and in a hospital bed.

"Ms.Martin." A doctor spoke knocking before coming in.

"Come in." I said sitting my bed up so i can sit up right.

"I brought company." The doctor said coming in with Zakayla. "Hey girl." Zakayla said having a small smile.

"Ok so I have some stuff to go over Ms.Martin would you like her in the room?" The doctor said.

"Call me Kassiah and yes anything you say to her you can say to me." I said to the doctor.

"So Im sorry to break it to you Kassiah but you suffered from a miscarriage." The doctor spoke frowning.

No cant be right. I heard Zakayla sigh and put her head down.

"No No No , I was just getting used to being a mom and now this? It was a boy, A baby boy my son." I choked out it feels like my heart just got ripped out of me.

My son is gon. I wanted to be the perfect mon. What did I do wrong.

"I'll leave you two alone." The doctor said walking out.

"I'm sorry bestfriend." Kayla said coming next to me hugging me. "I love you, I'm so so sorry." She said rubbing my leg.

I want to say something, anything but im stuck. Frozen, Empty. To lose a child.

"I was gonna be a mommy, I remember I never wanted to have kids but me getting pregnant was the best thing that happened to me." I said wiping my eyes.

"I remember when I first found out I was gonna be his mom, I cried and knew my I was gonna be the besr mom ever, Now I don't even get that chance." I said touching my now flat but pudgy stomach.

" I know siah I know, I remember we were 12-13 saying we were gonna grow up together and have babies together." Zakayla said laughing putting her head on my shoulders.

" I love you bro." I said laying my head on hers.

"Love you always babe." She said rubbing her thumb on my hand.

"Where's Treyvon?" I said shifting up. "I didn't call him because I wanted to make sure you were ok." She said getting up.

See this why I love her. Even when I moved here from chicago she stayed solid and I love her for that.

"Ill call now." She said calling him. " Thank you." I mouthed to her as she told him the situation.

When Zakayla left. I talked to my mom she was flying out back from her vacation to see me and help me move on.

"Knock knock." Treyvon said waking me from my sleep.

"Hey." I said smilin a little then looking down.

"Hey ma." Treyvon said hugging me and then pulling up a chair besides me. "Im sorry, Im so sorry I couldn't carry our son." I said crying again.

"No its not your fault this beyond us bro fuck how you feeling right now you woulda been a great mom." Treyvon said getting up hugging me.

Sounded genuine really did, until a bitch cale in the room calling for him.

"Bae can we go now?" She said looking at me judging me. REALLY? he brought this bitch to me after I just lost our child?

Treyvon realized what he did because he sighed amd stepped away from me.

"Really you bring a bitch to my room where I just lost OUR CHILD?" I said getting mad.

"Who a bitch? Treyvon you better-" She said before getting cut off by him.

"G you doing too much chill out this y I wanted to leave yo ass." He said angrily.

"Get out. Dont speak to me we have no ties anymore." I said calmly.

"Kassiah I-." He said before I just snapped.

"GET THE FUCK OUT, FUCK DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? I HATE YO ASS and fa you to go and bring this bitch here when I just lost our son? you the scum of the earth now get the fuck out." I said yellin.

He got his stuff and just left. Leaving me alone in my mind and sorrow.

—————————————————🥀
heyyy guysss how are yall? yall like it?