23

FRIDAY (Day Jaloni comes home)

JALONI POV

This fuck ass jail only let 2 people come pick me up to get released

But its koo cause imma get up with my people toma.

"BAEEEEEE." Zakyala said jumping on me as I got released from jail.

"I missed you so much." She said hugging me tight wrappin her legs around me crying.

"Awnn baby I missed you so much more." I said in her neck.

I put her down and finally got to look at her. This girl held me down through jail, cheating and all the bullshit and now she carrying my child.

"Momma." I said looking at my mom hugging her.

"Hey lil boy, wheww you looking a lil rough." My momma said touching my hair.

"Ik man I needa go to the barbershop asap." I said laughing.

"So how yall been." I said looking at Zakayla smiling.

"I been good, been with Zakayla every step of the way for your son." My mom said touching Zakayla small belly.

"How many months are you." I asked turning to Zakayla.

"4 going on 5 in two weeks." She said looking down at her belly.

"Ight yall lets get from infront of this jail and i'll take yall to Zakayla house to catch up, ill gwt my time later." My mom said walking towards the car.

When we got inna car Me and Zakayla both sat in the back seat and just enjoyed sitting next to eachother.

1 hour later

"Alright yall text me if yall need anything." My mom said dropping me and Zakayla off at her house.

When we got inna house I seen prince the dog I bought for Zakayla.

"I needed something to remind me of you when until you got home so I brought him over here." She said picking up prince.

"Its koo." I said sitting on the couch. Why it seem so awkward now.

Couple minutes later Zakayla sat next to me on the couch and just looked at me.

"So can we talk about the baby." I said lookjng back at her.

"Of course we can." She said smiling.

"So how does it feel being pregnant, does he kick? Do you have a name for him."I said askong three questions at once.

"Surprisingly I like being pregnant." She said laughing. "Even though I thought I would've hated it I love it because I never feel alone." She said propping her feet up on mine.

"Yes he does kick, and it be hurting soooo bad but I just get over it cause Im glad I can feel anything of him." She said sighing rubbing her baby.