5

Jaloni POV

——————————🥀—————————2 weeks later

2 weeks later

"Bro Kaitlynn I'm not finna ask you again let me go talk to Zakayla." I said to Kaitlynn. I was at the mall with this one hoe today and Zakayla seen us together so she left and went to Kaitlynn house and aint talking to me.

"Go talk to that bird ass bitch you was with." Kaitlynn said about to walk in the house. But I brushed past ha and went ina house calling Zakayla name.

"Zakayla bro I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that you know these hoes dont matter to me, Ian even fuck nobody else since we been fucking On my Granny." I said truthfully.

I really haven't fucked nobody else since her. These bitches dont matter to me only her and always will be just her.

"Jaloni truthfully I'm not finna be arguing or going back n forth with you over this shit. If you loved me you wouldn't do the shit u do." She said looking me in my eyes with hers watering.

"I brought you some flowers." I said grabbing the flowers off the dresser handing them to her.

She looked at me, shook her headand laughed.

"You thought you could bring some flowers some pink fucking flowers to me and everything was gon be ok? I must just be a cheap hoe to you." She said stepping up to me and hitting me.

"Chill bro. What's wrong with you?" I said tryna block her hits. "I said I was sorry I love you." I said holding her hands as she slid to the floor, put her knees to her chest and started crying.

"You can't keep doing this to me Jaloni. I swear next thing I see Im done. I mean it." She said crying wiping her eyes.

I went over to her and sat down next to her pulling her head into my lap.

"Im fucked up Zakayla... but I'm trying I swear I am, I never had a bitch that wanted to hold me down like you have and I'm thankful for that. I love you shorty." I said with my voice cracking this girl got me going soft.

"Where you going for the rest of the day?" I said to her. I gotta make it up to her.

"I was staying here everyone was coming over today." She said wiping her eyes getting up to go to the mirror.

"Lets go out, the whole night lets go eat... then a hotel." I said getting up walking behind ha pushing my dick into ha ass.

"Where?." She said with her face lighting up.

"Anywhere you want baby." I said turning her around kissing her lips softly.

"Ok ok, get out and gimme 4 hours." She said pushing me out the room.

I left outta the room and was met by a sad looking Kaitlynn.

"Loni comere." She said motioning me to the couch. "Wassup?" I said sitting down studying her face.

"Promise me when I tell you this you won't say anything." She said looking up at me.

"Promise now wassup." I said laughing and pulling my pinky to hers.

"I was pregnant." She said looking back down putting her hands in her lap.

"What you mean was.?" I said looking at her. The fuck?

"I got an abortion... I know I shouldn't have but Brandon has a whole baby on the way.. I dont know what I was thinking. He stopped fucking with me when he found out He had a child and I didn't wanna put more pressure adding another baby since he only a teen just like me. I tried texting n callin but he dubbed me every time so my last resort was an abortion." She said looking back up with cheek stained tears.

________________________________________
IKK☹️this is short but yall i got finals so im trynnaa study😭i'll update alot during break i promise 💋lmk if yall fw it