29

KASSIAH POV

Im almost at the end with my twinss

Im almost at the end with my twinss. I decided to name them Kaisun and Keymani. Yes I had to give them the K names ion care.

Arshawn was koo with it too. Zakayla was over my house with Jaleel almost 24/7 just because Arshawn be at work during the day and I could literally have them at any given moment.

"Sooo how's you and Enoch." I said as Zakayla was changing Jaleel.

"Girl we good, he literally is so sooo sweet." She said pocking up Jaleel.

Its so crazy that he is 5 months now but he still soo little literally.

"Heyy dadaa." I said as Zakayla turned him around and he started smiling.

"How's dealing with Jaloni." I said drinking sum water.

"I mean I be chilling but he be on sum other shit." She said shrugging.

"Like the other day right, He come drop leel off so i'm koo or whatever then his ass wanna talk about me and Enoch relationship." She said rolling her eyes.

"Do you really wanna be with Enoch or is it just like a heart of the moment type situation." I said to her.

"Honestly I dont know. But I know I cant continue to keep giving Jaloni chance after chance baby daddy or not." She said rolling her eyes.

"Everyone was mad that I didnt stay." She said looking at Jaloni smiling.

I can really tell she loves her baby soo soo much.

"Well they don't understand that Jaloni needa get his shit together." I said rolling my eyes.

People be so confusing because they want you to not sit around n look dumb for a nigga but when you leave now its "you gave up" and allat shit.

"Girl please its fuck him." Zakayla said laughing. I think she really done.

"Take a picture of me and my baby." Zakayla said posing letting me take the picture then posting it on instagram.

" Zakayla said posing letting me take the picture then posting it on instagram