21

ZAKAYLA POV

"So you fr pregnant

"So you fr pregnant." I said to Kassiah as she and Kaitlynn and Jaliyah were at my house.

"Yes again." She said sighing. "Im slight scared what if something happens." She said looking at me.

"Girl youll be fine." Kaitlynn said.

"Yeah and you know we 10 toes behind you." Jaliyah said walking in my kitchen to go get a juice.

"We pregnant together bestiee." I said laughing.

"I know right, and theres one more thing..." She said smiling.

"Im having twins." She said smiling hard asl.

"TWINS." We allsaid in unison.

"Yes twins, its like god gave me back my son." She said looking down at her really pronounced baby bump.

"Awnn Im so happy for you bestie." I said hugging her.

"Thank you." She said hugging me back and everyone comin in for a group hug.

Once they left my house I went out to the grocery store.

"Excuse me miss ion mean to intrude but you cute maybe I can take you out sometimes." A tall brownskin boy says.

"Sorry but I gotta boyfriend." I said laughing about to walk off.

"That don't mean I cant have yo number." He said walking in front of me.  "My name Enoch." He said smiling pulling out his phone to try and get my number.

Fuck it. Its nun meaningful just a number.

"Zakayla." I said putting my number in his phone.

"Thanks lil mama, i'll definitely be using it." He said kissing my hand and walking away before I snatched my hand away.

"What was that." I said to myself walking down the aisle getting sum snacks.

Treyvon POV

"Fuck is you here for

"Fuck is you here for." Arshawn said answering Kassiah door.

"Lemme talk to Siah." I said putting my hands in my pocket.