11

JALONI POV
——————————————-🥀

JALONI POV——————————————-🥀

"Shittttt." I said as this girl Milan rode my shit. I know what y'all thinking where's Zakayla well she went to visit her parents a couple days ago so she not here and don't come back fa a while.

"Dadddddddyy , go harder." She said peeling back my flesh with her nails. Fuck now Zakayla gon ask where that came from.

This ain't nun like sex with Zakayla I don't feel nun with this. Quick nut n she ah be gone. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I couldn't help it. It's like I jus had to fuck.

"Babe." Zakayla said running up the stairs. Fuck what is she doing here. Zakayla walked in on the girl and dropped her bags. Then walked out my bedroom and down the stairs. I put on sum jogging pants and ran down to her. I just fucked out big time, fa sum pussy that wasn't even worth it.

"Aye Kayla wait." I said grabbing her arm. She snatched away and turned around wiping her tears. "Bro stop wait come on now." I said grabbing her arm again. "What Jaloni." She said snatching away from me.

"It ain't even like that ion even like her." I said smacking my lips scratching the back of my head.

"Don't waste your breath, crazy thing is I was coming over to tell you I was gon finally move in, I'm so glad I didn't. Don't contact me again.

"Bro stop I love you." I said choking on my words, why is she not tripping like she usually do? I might have jus lost her.

She walked out the door and got in her car and drove off. As soon as I saw her pull off I just ran upstairs.

"Aye you gotta bounce, ion even know why I fucked you, I didn't mean to and it won't happen again leave." I said to Milan.

"What ever Jaloni don't hit my line no more." She said getting up and putting on her stuff. "Why is you sitting here acting delusional you know I never text you, we fucked one time." I said laughing.

She walked out the door and slammed my door on her way out. FUCK.

I needa find a way to fix this.

2 hours later

"Damn yo I been calling fa the last hour, man just hit me back Kay." I said hanging up after calling her again.

"This nigga sprung" Brandon said laughing at me calling Zakayla. "Fuck you." I said opening my fridge and gettin a water out.

"Aye can my baby moms drop off my daughter here?" Brandon asked after answering his phone.

"Ion care just don't be doing no foul shi." I said shrugging my shoulders walking to the couch.

"Mane we ain't even like that, we have no connections like that just co-parenting." Brandon said laughing. "I heard she pregnant by that boy she be wit." He said shrugging calling her and telling her to drop the baby off.