KageHina, BokuAka (Fluff)

(A/n: before I start, I noticed that YamaHina and KageHina are the most popular reads is this a Hinata thing bc yes, same guys-- ok back to the story)(Also this story, they each already know the other likes them but just being awkward in the first stage of relationships and thus called for double date)(I chose BokuAka for the other ship bc I love them and bc I cannot have Yamahina and Kagehina in one story)

"Bokuto-senpai!" Hinata ran up eagerly towards Bokuto, as well as Akaashi who was following behind Bokuto. Kageyama just strolled behind, arriving at the mass of three people hugging.

"Hey, hey, hey! How are the freak quick duo?" Bokuto grinned proudly at his number one disciple, and Akaashi just smiled, admiring the cuteness of the Bokuto hugging Hinata's smaller frame. Kageyama felt awkward, slightly, but it was all fine, since Hinata quickly brought him into conversations. Kageyama felt grateful for Hinata, because Hinata helped him make more friends than he could remember having teammates back in Kitagawa Itachi (北川第一). "Hi." He awkwardly waved. Akaashi smiled, and replied coolly, "Hi. How's the fall from last week?"

"A-ah!" Kageyama didn't think anyone from other teams would have remembered it, but Akaashi did, and that made him feel happy, because he now had one more person in his friend circle.

"It's healing, nicely. Almost done healing actually!" Akaashi smiled again, trying to bring Kageyama further into his circle of friends, so that Kageyama wouldn't feel as awkward, and setter to setter could talk as the hyper-energised spiker and spiker, their other halves of dates rambled away.

"Kageyama!" Bokuto suddenly addressed Kageyama, giving him a light shock. Kageyama straightened up, and said, "Y-yes?"

"Lighten up, man! I mean, you're already very light, and all, but like, lighten up your mood! Akaashi, you too! Don't just smile, you hafta grin! Hinata! Show them what a proper smile is!" He picked Hinata up and put Hinata infront of him, Hinata grinning with all his teeth that can be shown showing, eyes bright and lively. Both setters made futile attempts to smile wider to satisfy Bokuto, but Bokuto wouldn't take it.

Eventually, Kageyama and Akaashi were grinning so wide it hurt their cheeks. "Yes, yes! See, I can do it too! Bokuto grinned widely, Hinata cheering Kageyama on. Bokuto then allowed them to stop grinning, and asked them to smile. Their smiles were now wider and it gave them a more cheerful rather than peaceful kind of feeling.

"Ah, yes. Now! Let's go to the candy shop! Akaashi! Let's hold hands!" Bokuto announced loudly, earning strange looks from strangers who wondered why he was shouting in the bright middle of the day. Akaashi attempted to cover his red face with a hand as he held Bokuto's hand.

"H-hinata..." Kageyama stuck a hand out, and Hinata accepted gleefully as he strode behind Bokuto and Akaashi. Usually he'd be more nervous, but perhaps Bokuto's absolute confidence in himself most of the time led to Hinata's boosted confidence for the time being.

Hinata took out his phone and posted a picture of the four of them, Bokuto and Akaashi holding hands, and himself and Kageyama holding hands. Comments came in quickly, but Hinata was focused on Kageyama's presence for the day. "Right, as we walk, how about we play a game! Let's each say five things we like about our significant other!"

"Hey, hey, hey! I like that idea! Hinata, how about you go first?" Bokuto and Akaashi who were originally walking infront fell back to walk at the same wavelength as Hinata and Kageyama.

"Okay! I like Bakageyama's personality when he's alone with me, we always cuddle and hug and watch movies and he feeds me cake when I'm too engrossed in the movie!"

"Aw, that's sweet!" Akaashi made a mental note to do this with Bokuto next time.

"I like Tired-yama, when he's sleepy and drowsy it's like watching an adorable birb come to life or go to sleep!"

"Send me some pictures." Akaashi smirked. Bokuto raised his hand eagerly, "Me too!"

"I like when Kageyama treats me with love and care, I like his caring attitude towards me, I like how he's shy about himself having a crush on me, I think it's really cute how he always blushes." At this comment, Kageyama blushes furiously, wanting to cover his face with both hands but Hinata held one hand down, fingers intertwined.

"Most of all, I like Tobio's..." Hinata trailed off. Kageyama blushed in anticipation, Bokuto and Akaashi peering at Hinata.

"Abs!" Bokuto and Akaashi broke into hearty laughter, and Kageyama only blushed further, saying, "Stop that, you dumbass!" when Hinata placed a hand on Kageyama's nice, defined, set of eight.

"Kageyama! You next!" Bokuto grinned.

"Uh, I hate this person." Hinata's hand was still on Kageyama's abs as they walked. "No you don't! Come on, Bakageyama, what do you like about me!"

"W-well... I like how he always includes me in almost anything he does. When it comes to lunch, runs, practice, I'm never alone or forcefully paired with someone like in middle school so I'm happy about that.

I like how Hinata is always so jumpy and full of energy, it makes me feel less alone, like there's someone beside me.

I like his soft curls, his brown eyes, h-his small frame which is easy to hug or wrap myself around when sleeping or cuddling."

I like his strong determination when it comes to any task he faces a challenge.

I like, above all, Hinata for being Hinata, dragging me away from the old kind of King I used to be, for making me more, well, nice." Kageyama's voice grew softer and softer, while Hinata just beamed at him, and Bokuto pretended to wipe a tear. Akaashi patted Kageyama on the back, and said, "You have done well, young setter."

"Me now!" Bokuto announced proudly.

"I like Akaashi's dark blue hair and green eyes, his personality which emits the same cool vibe around his entire being,

I like how he always has the patience for my shenanigans, my nuisances, my upset mode, my easily jealous self, I like how he deals with all of these.

I like how he kisses me with his soft lips, I love his sure and confident kisses and hugs and I like how he's secretly a big softie." Bokuto pauses.

"I like Akaashi!" He announced loudly.

Akaashi blushes, only getting more crimson when Bokuto leans in for a kiss. "Now, your turn babe!"

"Well, I like... Bokuto's eyes, I like his lips, his physqiue. Okay.

I also like how he's a big caring baby who always loves me a hundred percent all the time, no matter whether he's in his upset mode, or if he's out having fun.

I like how he always secretly looks out for me, how he thinks of me all the time, how he takes the effort to call me every night, even if he's cramming for major nationwide exams, even if he's halfway through a nap, he'll call me and say goodnight.

I like Bokuto for being Bokuto, and that's uniquely him, no one else can be him for me." Akaashi had a calm exterior on, but internally, he was blushing big-time. He hoped his shyness didn't feel as apparent on the outside as it did the inside.

Shortly after, they reached the front of the line for the queue.

-

Towards the end of the day, Kageyama felt closer to Bokuto and Akaashi, but also much closer to Hinata, considering everything they'd been through, Hinata likewise to Kageyama. Bokuto and Akaashi had much less of a Bambi feel when it came to their relationship.

"Thanks for today! Since it's too late, I'll be going over to Kageyama's house to stay." Hinata proclaimed loudly. Kageyama whipped his head, looking at Hinata. "R-really?" He was happy, because it meant they got to cuddle and snuggle, if Kageyama played his cards well maybe even snuggle to sleep.

"Akaashi, can I--"

"Only for tonight." Akaashi was bright red when he realised his Bokuto was about to come over to his house as his boyfriend for the first time. Thoughts like, 'Is my room neat enough? Are my parents home? What will they think if I introduce Bokuto as a boyfriend to them?' ran through his head, for the first time since the many times Bokuto had been over to his house.

"Well, bye!" The two pairs bade each other goodbye, and held hands, as they made their way home.