KuroKen (Fluff)

"Kenmaaaaaa!" Kuroo called out, gesturing the smaller pudding-head of a boy to come over. Kenma reluctantly drags himself over, already anticipating and knowing what's to come.

"Kuroo, no please. It's awkwar--" Kenma didn't get to finish his sentence before Kuroo pulled Kenma into a sitting hugging position where he snuggled his face in the crook of Kenma's neck. He could physically feel Kenma's neck become hotter, the blush onrising as the rest of their teammates stared at them.

"Wait! When did you two become an item?" Lev Haiba, the silver-haired boy in their team dating Yaku Morisuke, asked loudly, in the stead of the whole questioning team. "Sh!" Kenma's face was one of reluctance, but Kuroo snuggled his face deeper into the crook of Kenma's neck in a silent plea, and Kenma blushed for the first time anyone had ever seen.

"Well... I liked him so I confessed..."

"Woah, woah, woah! Kenma, what a cute blush you have! Even I want to date you now- just k-kidding!" Kenma felt Kuroo's head lift up and he sensed a deathly aura from the glare Kuroo was sending Taketora. Taketora put up both hands in surrender and said, "All yours bro, just joking! I'm always waiting on Kiyoko!" And with that, Taketora spun off in his own little Kiyoko-based romantic world.

Kenma covered his face with both hands, feeling embarressed, but Kuroo plucked them away from his face and held them in his large hands, whispering in Kenma's ear, "You're my boyfriend, 'kay?" Kenma nodded slightly, blushing furiously at the feel of Kuroo's warm breath on his ear.

And then Coach Nekomata came and they separated for practice.

-

"Say, Kenma. We've been going out for a while, do you wanna try holding hands?" Kuroo said, his calmness a mere facade, uncertainty shaking his will. Kenma looked up at the taller boy.

"Uh," he pauses. Kuroo smiles and begins saying, "It's fine if it's too fast I'm sorry.", but his heart was struck with an intense feeling of sadness and his eyes felt hot, his cheeks as well, from embarressment.

"No, I haven't finished. I was going to say fine but you have to bring me on a date." Kenma smiled sweetly at his boyfriend and Kuroo's heart swells with joy. He appreciates the beautiful sight of Kenma smiling, feeling as though he'd just ingested a whole spoonful of sugar. He runs a hair through Kenma's smooth locks, before toying with the blonde ends of the pudding-head's silky hair. Kenma just focuses on his game, trying as much as possible to ignore the fact that his boyfriend was twirling his hair. Kuroo begins whispering things in Kenma's ears and Kenma tries even harder to keep his attention fixed on his game console.

Kenma reaches a hand out, of which is immediately covered and held by Kuroo's warm, bigger hands.

-

After school, Kuroo brings Kenma out for some sweets and desserts at the local Everything Sugar sweets and desserts shop. It was a quaint little shop in the corner of a mall, decorated with soft pastel colours and white aesthetics, together with insanely good sweet treats. Kuroo had Kenma go find them decent corner booths in which they could get enough privacy and look at the onslaught of teenagers being released from school.

Kuroo looks intently at the treats display. He noticed a pudding based cake, which had pudding as the base as well as chocolate brown drizzle all over. It had white sprinkles littered on the surface and the sides of the cake, as well as many a golden edible petals arranged to make a large crown of flowers on top, together with a silver unicorn horn made of cookie dough and then baked into a horn shaped cookie. Kuroo decided it would be cute to have the cake match Kenma. He chose a slice of very dark chocolate cake for himself. It had macarons scattered on the top, small colourful pastel petals decorating the macarons, as well as a matching unicorn horn but in gold.  He also purchased some double chocolate chip cookies for Kenma and himself to enjoy at home.

Satisfied with himself, Kuroo brought the two slices of cake to the booth Kenma had selected, then went back and retrieved the cookies which were packaged very nicely. "Here, a gift." Kenma looked at the gift a little wide-eyed at first, then smiled softly, accepting and leaning up from his seat to kiss Kuroo on the cheek. Kuroo touched the spot Kenma had kissed, slightly in shock, but then happiness washed over him in overwhelming waves, and he didn't give a care anymore.

"Kuroo... Are these cakes meant to resemble us?" Kenma wondered out aloud.

"Yeah. You like them?"

"Yes. Thank you. D-Do you want to take a picture...?" Kenma asked hesitantly. Kuroo nodded, and took a picture of Kenma with his cake, Kenma taking a picture of Kuroo with his cake, then the two of them taking a selfie together with their cakes. Kenma excitedly went online to post about it, as did Kuroo. Afterwards, by magic or magicks, Kenma put down his phone and did away with his game console, instead watching Kuroo as Kuroo ate, his golden eyes glinting under the booth light. Kuroo looked up from eating halfway.

"Yes? How may I help you sir?" He smirked at Kenma.

Kenma points at his left cheek.

"What?"

Kenma points again.

"You want a kiss?" Kuroo leaned forward, but then Kenma plucks a fresh piece of tissue, and gently wipes Kuroo's cheek. It was the least intimate thing they had ever done, but it was significant. Their first movie cliche of a move moment. Kuroo fell silent, his eyes slightly widened as he shifted back into his seat.

"W-woah, K-kenma. W-what was t-that?" Kuroo shakily asked, blushing bright red, for the first time not his usual smirk-y self, and Kenma snapped a quick photo of blushing Kuroo.

"Cream." Was all he got for an answer, but nevertheless, his heart welled up with love and appreciation.

"If you wanted a kiss, just say so!" Kuroo regained his confident front and planted a quick kiss to Kenma's left cheek.

Kenma blushes, and so does Kuroo, again.