IwaOi

i never knew i liked this ship that much till i started writing
also, such a good pairing for angst and fluff
i will start writing more tsukkiyama afer this unless anyone wants to req anyt

Oikawa's P.O.V.
Oh, my god. Oh, my dear gods. I like him.

A minite ago I'd been staring at Iwaizumi as he slept through his super loud alarm and I was standing there, poised and ready to beat him up with his bolster until I saw his dark eye circles and I let him rest. Then the thought of him being attractive in the attractive like I like him kind of attractive popped into my head and I'd drawn the conclusion that I like him. Oh my gods. Finally, I decided to tap on his shoulder a few times to wake him up.

He musters all the strength he has, and his muscles flex a little and it takes every ounce of self-control I have not to take a picture, run away with it and live with it as my phone wallpaper for life.

"Iwa-chan, faster! We're gonna be late. It's already only 10 minutes before class starts." He leaps out of bed and scrambles to do everything while I smirk about how he doesn't realise the sky is still dark, the sun not yet risen, just going into panic mode.

-

"You shitty being! How could you-!" Iwaizumi was still cursing at me as we exited his house. When he'd finished rushing like crazy and slowed down a little I'd told him it was actually forty minutes to school, our normal time for heading to school, and he'd almost punched me hard in the face, if not for the fact I'd dodged, I think that would've actually left one hell of a bruise.

"Well, Iwa-chan, it's cute seeing your hair all messed up." I stuck my tongue out, and grinned at Iwaizumi. He seemed shocked and a little colour flowed onto his tan cheeks before he regained his senses and he hardened his facial features, glaring at me.

"Don't make me one of your victims."

"What?"

"You don't pretend as though you didn't hear. You heard it loud and clear. Put your looking-for-a-boy-or-girlfriend affection somewhere else, leave it at home, I don't care. Don't," He hissed, "Touch me with it."

"Tch. So mean." He rolled his eyes but I could actually feel heat radiating off him in anger, and it hurt me a little. What if I was being genuine? This absolute... but it was true. I hadn't had a girlfriend in a while, so maybe it was that?

Iwaizumi's P.O.V.

Fuc-Fluctuating graphs. Why did he go and do that? I'm already trying hard enough to suppress everything.

-

Oikawa's P.O.V.

School just ended a while ago, and I'd found myself a new girlfriend. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to just break it off and go home for the day. Also unfortunately even the mention of Iwa-chan off my own lips sounded flirty and made my heart swim with emotions so I have no idea what's going on.

There's a knock on my door while I'm doing my homework for English class.

"There... is... so... much... beauty... in this... world... we... live... in--" I'm halfway throught the essay I was writing, and I sigh. "Who's that?" I shouted from inside my room, since no one else was home anyways. I heard the door clicking open and leapt to check, then Iwaizumi's voice sounded and I relaxed. A little too much, infact. Why was his voice so soothing? I went back to my desk and told him to help himself.

"Say, Oikawa. What are you so busy with? Don't tell me you have a girlfriend over. I'll smack you then leave if that's the case."

"In this case you'd be the girlfriend!" I grinned cheekily, poking my head out of the room.

He only shot me a death stare in response as he grabbed an apple and headed for my room, taking a huge bite of the apple. "I'm just gonna watch some Netflix. Hurry up and get your work done. I wanna play the game we downloaded from last week."

"Fine~"

I put earpieces in so I wouldn't be as distracted by his presence, finishing my essay in another three quarters of an hour. Finally, I removed my earpiece, and whirled around in my chair to find Iwaizumi still eating that same apple, and looking at... me? I felt a blush, something I haven't felt in like five years at least, and smirked a little. "Was I too pretty to look away from?"

"No." He answered almost immediately and deadpan. His words stung but I ignored it, and he continued, "I'm just super bored waiting for you to finish. Plus, I need to start playing eith a hundred percent battery, so I can't play my phone whilst waiting, either. Give me a moment to finish this," He stood up, finished the apple, walked out and threw it in the bin for food, and came back in.

I unplugged my phone from the charging area, as did he, and we both started loading the game. I'm not sure why, but my house wifi favours Iwaizumi more than me, and I'm loading really slowly. Iwaizumi stares at me, and I can feel the heat rising on my neck, as I focus on the game and nothing else. I glance up, saying, "Sorry, the game's loading really slowl-" There was this strange intense look in his face I'd never seen before. He looked back down, and answered, "It's fine."

Iwaizumi's P.O.V.

There's no way he likes me. I knew that.

I...

knew that.

"Iwa-chan, can I play [character's name] ? Then you can match me and play [character's name]'s gay boyfriend!" It was something that I and Oikawa had often speculated over that these two game characters were both too strong, and concluded them 'gay for each other'. I looked up at him, and he only stared back with those big round eyes of his.

Why does he have to be so cute?

I look back down and play the game whilst fighting literal tears, but luckily enough, Oikawa couldn't see anything.

A/n: angst... or happy ending? pls comment haha if not this will be either left open ending or turned voluntary angst bc i hvn writr angsty in a while