Iwaoi

an au whr they hvnt met before
"Sir, your boarding ticket pass?"

Iwaizumi handed the pass over to the lady who was checking it, before he walked down the long aisle that would ultimately lead to him flying to Japan. He was not one for settling down after having earned to much money to spend, and this time, he was leaving Singapore. Previously, he'd decided it was time to move on from Paris to Singapore, and now, Singapore to Japan. Singapore was fulfilling and exciting, but it was small, and Iwaizumi wanted to explore even more places.

"A-4 huh... Row 4, Row 4, here we are. A..." Iwaizumi mumbled these under his breath as he looked for his seat, letting his hand linger a little while as he brushed past empty seats being the first one to board. "There it is!"

"Excuse me sir, could you move? I need to get to my seat, B-4." Iwaizumi hurriedly sat down, carrying only a backpack as he'd checked everything else into one big luggage at the customs.

"Ah, you're my seatmate!" Iwaizumi looked up at the owner of the soft tenor voice, and wow. The person was a man, but regardless, took Iwaizumi's breath away. The man had ruffled locks of chestnut brown, which fluttered a little with the slightest movements. His jawline was well defined, albeit a little feminine, but it only added to his beauty. His wide eyes, brown coloured pupils, were so soft, and it reminded Iwaizumi of the forest; the colour of bark of the trees, and the softness of the moss on the ground and the rocks. His fair skin had a blush which resembled the colour of the sakura blossoms he was looking forward to see in Japan. Iwaizumi had only seen it once when he was younger, he could have seen it more, but he was young and didn't remember much except for one word: breathtaking. 

"I thought I got the whole row." (yes he is extremely rich)

"Ah, really? I, let me che--"

"It's fine. I feel like I would enjoy your company.

"Do you speak Japanese?"

"A little."

"Can you understand me?"

"Yes."

They chatted the remainder of the ride to Japan, sharing little facts. Iwaizumi found out the man's name was Oikawa Tooru, and he was returning to Japan after finishing studying here as a music student, learning about various types of music. Oikawa fell asleep a little after that, and Iwaizumi couldn't help but wonder to which part of Japan Oikawa would venture to after returning back to Japan. He wanted to follow, but Oikawa was asleep. Iwaizumi started thinking of ways he could subtly ask about this matter so that he could create more chances for the two to meet 'coincidentally'. At this moment, the brunette's head tilted with a little turbulence of the plane, resting on Iwaizumi's hand which had awkwardly caught Oikawa's head; Oikawa's whole body was tilted towards him, in fact. Iwaizumi's eyes widened a little, and he blushed as he set the man back into place. It was a little too quick to have caught proper feelings for the other boy. He had to get to know Oikawa better. He, too, soon fell asleep, and their hands bumped against each others a little before settling into a resting leaning position.

-

"Good evening Sir, would you like to have something?" Oikawa opened his eyes and then rubbed his eyes with his free hand, using his other to cling to his pillow. He then widened his eyes when he saw a tan arm receive two bentos and two apple juices one by one. He looked at what he was holding onto, and a blush immediately spread throughout his whole face. He sits upright straightaway, and faces the other side, grabbing a napkin to hide his face as he curls into a ball.

"So sorry oh my gosh!" Iwaizumi smirked a little. He could get used to blushing Oikawa. Iwaizumi pulled out the desk attached to the back of airplane seats meant for eating for Oikawa since his own had already been pulled out, then placed what he'd ordered for Oikawa on Oikawa's desk. Oikawa just half hid behind the napkin, still blushing and feeling extremely awkward. Iwaizumi felt it was alright to leave out the fact that he himself was leaning against Oikawa as well when he woke up, and he smiled a little at this situation, bemused.