bokuaka

what ship do u want for 1k votes
pls answer dis smone i alr asked last chapter but no one replied and i am sadded and lonelied ;v; and awkward
continuation
Akaashi did it. He successfully got into the well known university with high standards, though not on sports scholarship like Bokuto was, but more so by his academics alone.

Would you guess his luck? He got the same dorm room as Bokuto.

Neither of them knew it, though.

-

Akaashi was nervous. Very. He pulled his luggage into the dorm for the first time, and the bustling activities before his eyes seemed to slow down as he searched for his room. A light blush was spread across his cheeks from the running that he did. He couldn't wait to explore, and most importantly, greet Kenma, who was his only friend in the whole school apart from Bokuto.

Then he saw it. That familiar back view of a black and white duo-hair coloured senpai. The very senior he liked. Bokuto. Bokuto seemed to be heading back to his room from the showers as his hair was damp and he was holding on to a towel. Akaashi decided to head to his room first. Even for him, to stalk Bokuto first thing upon arriving in his dorm whilst lugging along his items was a little too much.

'Room three oh six. It should be on the third floor.' Akaashi lagged a little behind his senior who also happened to be going up the stairs. Bokuto turned into the hallway on the third floor, and Akaashi's eyes widened. "That's close to where I stay..." He murmured. He kept a close eye on Bokuto whilst looking for his room, and then Bokuto entered a room and shut the door. Akaashi read the plate number of the door.

"Three oh...

Six." He stood there for awhile until Kenma appeared, already having settled down in his room 206 in the floor below. "What're you doing, Keiji? Why're you standing outside the door?" The little one asks, then he proceeds to knock on the door.

"Anyone in there? No? We're coming in." Kenma asks, and without waiting for a reply opens the door. Akaashi turns beet red as Bokuto turns around and makes eye contact with him. Kenma's eyes widen, and he just backs away little by little and dashes back to his own room. Akaashi frantically whisper shouts for him to stay but the neko had no intentions of getting inbetween the two.

Bokuto just stares at Akaashi silently as Akaashi stays frozen like ice, a hand reaching out in the direction Kenma had dashed off. Slowly, he turns to face Bokuto. "H-Hi, senpai."

"It's been a year, hello!" A smile breaks out on Bokuto's face, but it's painfully awkward anyway for the two of them as Akaashi smiles a little, bows and walks in.

"Do you need help unpacking?" Bokuto asks, much to Akaashi's surprise. "N-no." Akaashi tugs on his earlobe as he lies, a habit Bokuto remembered well, and he walked wordlessly to Akaashi's luggage and unzipped it.

Albeit, a little too forcefully.

The metal pulley on the zip comes off.

"... Maybe I shouldn't help." Bokuto says bashfully as he lifts both hands in a surrender motion, a bashful blush colouring his face. Akaashi couldn't help it, as awkward as the situation was, a laugh escaped him, and it only built on as Bokuto just stood there shamefully the way he did when he used to get scolded by their coach in Fukurodani.

"It's fine, Bokuto-senpai. I'll just tie a string to it or attach a keychain. The metal pulley was getting old anyways. Instead of helping maybe we could talk? As I un...pack..." The awkwardness hits Akaashi again and he looks down.

"It's fine if you don't want to." Bokuto just shakes his head. "I will, and I want to. Especially because of uh, what just happened." Akaashi laughs again, recalling the moment.