the third years

thanks to bokuto and kuroo, kenma and akaashi will make an appearance
"Iwa-chan!" 
Oikawa ran up to his boyfriend, a huge smile on his face, and then he turned around mid-hug and stuck his tongue out at Kuroo and Kenma who'd just arrived.

"...Tooru."
A small smile appeared on Iwaizumi's face as he said this, a hand ruffling through Oikawa's hair. Ushijima and Tendou appeared, and a huge smirk appeared on the two Aoba seniors' faces. "Hi." Ushijima stated blankly. Kuroo smirked, while Kenma smiled at Ushijima. The two were unexpectedly good friends.

"Ushiwaka, do you want to get some takoyaki later? I'm hungry." Ushijima nodded, and it was at this point that eveyone noticed the subtle flex on the couples, where Ushijima and Tendou were holding hands. Oikawa scowled and he intertwined his fingers with Iwaizumi's.

"Ah, everyone! Hey, hey, hey! We're here!" Akaashi and Bokuto strolled up to the group. Akaashi was in Bokuto's Fukurodani windbreaker, which was quite oversized and made Akaashi look even cuter than usual.

Daishou arrived shortly after, with his girlfriend and his girlfriend just stared in slack-jawed amazement that they were in the presence of the captains of so many powerhouse team captains. Terushima followed not long after Daishou with his girlfriend (fictional not real this not real) and the two girls just talked to each other awkwardly.

Daichi and Sugawara arrived last, and before they got on the train, they took a commemorative photo, every couple wearing matching shirts according to the dress code Kuroo had set (he just wanted an excuse to match with Kenma since Kenma almost never agreed to do anything too couple-y outloud out of shyness).

Kuroo and Kenma were wearing white snapbacks which had rings on the edge of the cap. They wore cream coloured sweaters and black ripped jeans, matching with sunflower patterned converse shoes designed by Yachi.

Ushijima and Tendou were wearing crisp white button up shirts, hair down and unstyled for both, as well as beige colour knee length shorts paired with purple canvas shoes with emoji designs, also the courtesy of Yachi.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa donned pale aqua coloured jumpers with black trousers, as well as rubber platformed wingtip shoes. The outfit was put together by Oikawa, for, quote unquote, "The most good looking couple flex".

Daishou and his girlfriend wore the same version of Terushima and his girlfriend's outfit in a different colour. The outfit comprised of oversized jumpers, khaki shorts for the guys and white shorts for thr girls, paired with beige uggs for girls and caramel coloured chukkas for the boys. The jumpers were emerald coloured for Daishou's couple, and honey coloured for Terushima's couple.

Bokuto wore a dark blue hoodie matching with Akaashi's eyes, Akaashi wore a white one. Bokuto donned a white cap, whilst Akaashi had on a butter cream coloured snapback, matching with the colour of Bokuto's eyes. They were both smiling at each other and Akaashi had a bigger smile than usual, light pink blossoming on his cheeks.

The Karasuno couple wore black overalls with silver buttons and a white inside tee, paired with military-look based boots with leather heels. A monochrome flannel shirt was tied around their waist.

"Let's go, guys!"

*
TBC
to be continued...
this is in apology for the prev chapter 😂