Kagehina

i was 5 lines into this when i realised i havent written any angsts in a while so
*evil plotting face* enjoy the angst
"Kageyama!"

"Dumbass! What are you doing out here this late?"

"Hehe, I saw you walking past my house! Don't lie, you secretly wanted to see me!"

Kageyama dug his kunckle into my head and I welp loudly. "Ouch! Bakayama! What are you doing! I was stating the truth, seriously..." I look up to see a furiously blushing Kageyama, and he pushed my face away as I tried peering at him.

"Hehe, Kageyama!"

-
"Kageyama! Who's that girl?"
I prod Kageyama lightly on the shoulder.

"No one in particular." He gave a half hearted glance past his shoulder at me, and my smile wavered a little, my body and facial emotiond giving away the sneaking feelings that had started manifesting a few days ago.

"Kageyama..."

"Look, Hinata." Kageyama turns around and through my blurry sight, I see him flinch a little. "I... I think it's best if we take a break."

-

I know.

I know he said take a break, so why? Why are my legs walking to him? Stop, stop it, Hinata!

I peep into his class. He's there.

"K-Kag--" It's her! I watch, wide eyed.

"Kage-kun. Have you given it some thought?"

"Yeah. I broke up with Hinata."

"So you want to be with me that badly?"

"Yeah."

I couldn't listen anymore, and dashed away, only to crash into Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, trails of tears trailing down my cheeks.

He left me, for her... She must be important.

I won't bother them anymore.

will update again tomorrow :D some fluff
also have some ushiten coming up