tsukkiyama pt. 2

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

-

so it turned out that tsukishima had accidentally did two things by accident.
firstly, he mixed his coloured clothes with white shirts and all of them became randomly coloured so he decided to hell with it all and dyed most of them black. then he got gum stuck in his hair so he cut it and only when he was done did he realised he looked like a teenager going through a dark phase.

"o-oh... i see..." yamaguchi was still a little startled; but otherwise fine. in fact, after a while, he thought tsukishima looked hella good in black and with an undercut.

"so beautiful..." it was but a whisper when yamaguchi uttered those two words, and it sounded like the softest of breaths, yet tsukishima caught wind of what it is that yamaguchi wanted to say.

"i should be the one saying that."

tsukishima looks at yamaguchi. new look, new guts, and he really didn't think e could ever muster up this much courage ever again, so he confessed.

all was silent.

only the breeze softly blew outside the window, the sound of the nature swaying in the wind like natural music, a cicada or two calling out. yamaguchi inhaled sharply.

was he being confessed to?

him? this ugly boy with dirty specks on his face? he purses his lips in an attempt not to cry with joy about this and distaste at himself, and tsukishima who had been his friend for many years knew exactly what was going on in the freckled boy's head- he held yamaguchi closed ans rubbed his back soothingly, as he told yamaguchi of all the prettiest festures he saw in yamaguchi, especially his freckles, like the stars in the sky, or the seeds on the cutest srawberry.

"please don't ever look down on yourself, tadashi. your freckles contribute to you looking so impossibly beautiful in a uniquely yours way, tadashi."

"i like you, so much, tsukki, i--" yamaguchi hiccups, and tsukishima laughs a little, prompting yamaguchi to also break into small laughter, and the two of them just sat there for a while, revelling in each others' embraces.

-
damn it i was inspired but now im slpy