kuroken

"keNMA~~"

"what."

a normal day, a normal kenma gaming away  and a normal kuroo dying of boredom at kenma's mercilessness. kuroo pokes kenma again. "kenma~~"

"stop that. i'm in the middle of rank." kenma nudges kuroo's hand away as he concentrates on his game, and kuroo just tsks angrily as he stomps off to do something. well, whatever. at least kenma could finally focus on his game. kuroo might be super annoying, but the second year did have a crush on the said super annoying boy who also happened to be unfairly good looking.

"oh keNma~~" kuroo is back after thirty minutes, and hes more determined than ever to make kenma focus on him than the game.

"wHAt."

"i have COFFEE pUDDING~~" a lazy smirk crosses kuroo's face as he drawls, smug over the fact that kenma reacted to the smell of the coffee pudding like he'd predicted.

"gimme that."

"no. look at me first."

"are you nuts? im in the middle of rank!" kuroo brought out a separate jelly and pretended to eat kenma's coffee pudding, which amused him quickly enough watching kenma speedily put it down and start searching kuroo for his food's safety.

"you tricked me."

"pay attention to me."

"no, i cannot."

"what do you mean, cannot? excuse me? is your game that hard to put down? seriously? for your best friend?" kuroo was starting to get upset, a little habit he'd picked up from watching iwaizumi and oikawa, since they often fought.

"i literally cant." kenma set his phone down and looked kuroo in the eye. kuroo didnt back down, and he instead intensified the annoyance in his eyes. then, a full blown blush broke across kenma's face as he makes a futile attempt to cover his warm face with his small hands. kuroo's eyes widened.

'w-what was that?'

-

"thanks, kuu-kun! do come by more nexttime and spend more time with our kenma! he never brings any friends over, i was worried but then you came over! so thanks again!" kenma's mum, a sweetheart, smiled at kuroo as he left the house.

kuroo nods and smiles back warmly in return, his cheeks still a little warm from what just happened. he didn't know, quite frankly, if kenma's mum was opposed to gays, and he didn't want to find out for now, not while he was on cloud nine.

"kenma, did you just...?"

"no."

"then take off your hands." kuroo attempted to pry them off, but it was moments like these that kenma had saved his strength for. although, that said, even with his strength saving, it was but futile efforts. the volleyball team captain loses to only Fukurodani's Bokuto in the whole volleyball team from both schools. kenma's face was bright pink, and he was so very cute.

"do you like me?"

.

.

"what?"

-

after a very long cooldown session of kuroo spending time with kenma's mother baking cookies for him and kenma losing ranked battles in an attempt to calm himself down, kuroo finally went up to kenma's room with yet another peace offering: handmade cookies.

"kenma, i--"

"kurooilikeyou" cut kuroo off mid-sentence and the door was slammed shut in his face and double locked; even kenma's mother couldn't open it because kenma himself had installed the second lock.

kuroo couldn't stop smiling. he'd been infatuated with kenma, and then grew to actually like-like kenma, and now? kenma confessed? to? him? kuroo wished he was a girl so he could squeal. then he thought, no, anyone can squeal, so right outside kenma's house, kuroo squealed a manly squeal after making sure no one was around.

you know, manly volleyball captain dignity things.

what kuroo didn't know was,

kenma was watching from the window, and his face was balanced between disgusted and loving, like he couldn't decide whether it was plain stupid or just cute.

he was also recording the moment, and the hyena like screech of a squeal.

"andddddd posted."

[ <3 liked by yakusmol, levgiant, decoy, keiji, and 1938 others ]

comments:

kuro: KENMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA