Kagehina

Kageyama stands infront of Hinata, a hand on the wall behind Hinata, trapping Hinata in a small corner abandoned by sunlight. Hinata flushes red, staring wide-eyed at his setter.

"K-Kageyama? What are you doing?" Kageyama moved closer, so close Hinata could feel the warmth of his breath blowing n Hinata's forehead. "Confessing. I like you, Hinata." Hinata's eyes widen and his pupils seem to narrow in shock. "Wh-wh-what? You me-mean as a friend, right? I like you as a friend too!"

"No, Hinata. I like you romantically."

Kageyama kissed Hinata without waiting for a reply, not expecting to be kneed in the groin and slapped. After doing so, Hinata ran away, never looking back.

-

Hinata's POV

It's been a few days since the incident. Kageyama and I aren't talking anymore, and that feels really weird, I guess. During practice we're fine and all but he doesn't talk to me and neither I to him, we just talk to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi respectively.

"Yamaguchi! So how's the manga going for you so far?"I wave at Yamaguchi and walk over. "Erm, well, not so good. I haven't really had time to read it at all." We excitedly discussed more about new and releasing chapters and issues of mangas they were reading. As if I had a sixth sense, I felt a pair of eyes on me, intently watching as I spoke with Yamaguchi, and lo and behold, I turned my head and saw Kageyama staring at me. He blushes slightly and turns away, back to Tsukishima.

My eyes stay trained on him for longer than I had planned to, and I see him smile at Tsukishima, and Tsukishima, the saltiest of fries, actually smiled back at him. The distance between the two of them lessened and lessened, and I watched Kageyama lay a head on the blonde's shoulder.

Emotions run through me, and first and foremost of all is that I'm pissed. Why? Sudden silence leads me to turn back to Yamaguchi with a fake smile plastered on my face, and he's watching me, smiling as well, though I can feel the sadness and sympathy oozing off him in gushes and waves. "Say, Hinata, are you really sure you're that straight?"

I hesitate, and internally I'm screaming for hesitating, but then I nod, and he only inhales deeply and exhales as though letting everything out. He turns to look at Tsukishima and Kageyama, so I do, too.

What... is he doing?

Tsukishima is running his hand through Kageyama's hair. My eyes widen, and I feel astounded, shocked, and a nasty feeling wriggles deep within me since a long time. Kageyama's eyes flicker open, and he makes direct eye contact with me. His eyes widen a little, then he looks away and just covers his face with one hand, blushing lightly. Tsukishima says something in a very low voice, I can't hear him. Irritation bubbles within me.

I see Tsukishima's free hand inch closer to Kageyama's free hand, and Kageyama doesn't move still.

I go up to them, and I push Tsukishima off of Kageyama.

I stand still, frozen to where I was.

I get my setter back, that's right, I'm only jealous because I want his tosses.

Red wells up within me. It's not that good of a colour on me.

Kageyama kisses--

I storm out of the gym, and out of the corner of my eye I see Kageyama and Tsukishima break apart, flinching. Gladness fills me, although I'm still most apalled by my thoughts. Kageyama kisses? What? What does he kiss? Me? Why? I'm straight. Aren't I? I stop outside the toilets, and inhale and exhale to calm myself. The red in me resides, and a calming blue surfaces. Blue reminds me of Kageyama. The red rises. I breathe and exhale. It resides.

This continues for several more minutes. What's wrong with me? I want to cry.

-

Kageyama has begun talking to me, but his attention has also slid to Tsukishima alot whilst holding a conversation with me. Red is a colour I see often during volleyball, and I dislike all of this drama. I ignore the confession and just treat everyrhing as per normal. I can't quite however, get over the fact that everytime we win a game, after he gives me one little comment, he'll go to Tsukishima and they'll talk for very long.

I feel blase, to Kageyama, as if he'd seen through me and decided I'm not important. I start seeing the small smiles he always used to reserve for me appear for Tsukishima as well, and my nerves get wound up more and more.

Then one day, I see it. I'm exiting practice to look for the blonde and ravenette, because they're taking way too long, and the red in me has taken over, and behind the gym, I see it. Tsukishima has Kageyama trapped against the wall, the way Kageyama had previously done to me, and Kageyama's blushing and looking up at him earnestly. Tsukishima smirks, and he notices me, but doesn't say anything, and instead, moves infront, his lips and Kageyama's meet, and red is overtaken by the colour black, a mix of many emotions all at once as I charge ahead towards them. Kageyama is still smiling softly and they're still kissing, all the way till I had to push them apart. Still in a drunken state of mind from the kiss, Kageyama takes a moment to realise it's me. His eyes widen, and he steps backwards, his back hitting the wall.

Tsukishima smirks, standing up and dusting himself off.

"So, shrimpy, finally decided to make a move, huh? I'm afraid it's too late, tho--" I ignore him, and I take large strides up to Kageyama. I pull his shirt, and my senses aren't mine anymore at this point and I'm cursing myself as I tug his shirt, and I place my lips on his. His eyes widen again, and more this time, and red, the shy, blushing kind, colours his face. He blushes way more than he does with Tsukishima, and after a while, I pull back for a breath.

I turn around, and see Tsukishima gone. I make a ticked off sound and face Kageyama again. He's covering his face again, and I force his hands away, and look him in the eyes. His eyes are a clear, dark blue, and looking at it reflecting all the lights feels like looking at the nightsky with many shining stars and a luminous moon glowing. At this point, black is still in charge, and so I kiss him again.

"Kageyama."

No, no, no, no no no.

"I..."

NO, NO, NO!

"I like you too."

All of the colour black of emotions within me is used up, and the shameful and embarressed type of red wells up within me. I had let my emotions completely take over. Kageyama's eyes redden, and he hugs me. I feel teardrops, and I only blush in response thinking about what I'd done.

"I like you, Hinata."

"What about Tsukishima? You two kissed."

"I-It was a ploy of his to get you to realise your feelings for me, or something."

And I'd fallen hook, line and sinker for it.

"Well, what would've happened if I didn't have feelings?"

"Then, you would've potentially ruined Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's feelings for each other."

"Hmph." I huff angrily, but my arms are moving slowly, hesitantly and they wrap around Kageyama, embracing the ravennette. We stay like that for a few more moments, then we head back into the gym, both calmer, happier, pink adrenaline rushing within us.