Race To Fireworm Island

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon

Today, Snotlout decided to do some extra training with Hookfang "Come on, Hookfang, is that all you got?" Snotlout demanded. "If I wanted a slow, last dragon, I'd take Meatlug from Fishlegs." Clearly, Hookfang was tired from the non-stop training but pushed to fly faster "Snotlout! Snotlout! Oi! Oi! Oi!"

The rest of the dragon riders and dragons were watching him on one of the sea stacks "What is with him?" Hiccup asked.

"He needs to stop or Hookfang is going to collapse." Hicca said worriedly

"I heard that ever since Alvin and The Whispering Deaths attacked, he's been training nonstop." Astrid said.

"I heard he's been flying all night for the past week." Fishlegs chipped in.

"I heard he barely allows Hookfang to rest for more than five minutes." Raeda spoke up

"Yeah, well, I heard Gothi can debone a yak just by looking at it." Tuffnut piped in.

"Well, I heard if you sit on a Terrible Terror, you can make flames come out of your-" Ruffnut started to say before getting cut off by Astrid.

"Whoa!" Astrid interrupted. "What does this have to do with Snotlout?"

"Oh, I thought we were playing the 'I heard' game." Tuffnut explained. "And by the way, 'Terrible Terror' thing... totally true, I've tried."

Then Snotlout and Hookfang landed on the sea stack "That's right. You just saw what you just saw." Snotlout said proudly getting off Hookfang, while the Monstrous Nightmare looks extremely exhausted. Hicca went to check up on Hookfang

"Snotlout, Hookfang looks pretty tired. I think you might be pushing him too hard." Hiccup said.

"You say 'pushing,' I say 'challenging.'" Snotlout countered.

"No, my parents' training is 'challenging' but even they allow me to get proper rest." Raeda said

"Hookfang doesn't need rest. He's a warrior." Snotlout said. "And we warriors live for the thrill for battle. It's like my dad always says..."

"Take a bath, Snotlout?" Astrid asked.

"Rip your tongue out, Snotlout?" Ruffnut asked.

"Learn some common sense, Snotlout?" Raeda asked

"Stick your head up a yak's..." Tuffnut began to say.

"No! No! No! None of those." Snotlout interrupted. "He says, 'rest is for the weak.'"

"And let's thank Snotlout for that inspirational speech." Hiccup said sarcastically.

"You're welcome." Snotlout said missing out on the sarcasm. He got back on Hookfang while Hicca was still inspecting him. "Now let's get on with this exercise, unless you guys are too tired." He mocked.

Hicca tried to stop him "Wait, Snotlout! I haven't finished-"

But it was in vain as Snotlout took off "Snotlout! Snotlout! Oi! Oi! Oi!"

"I can name one thing I'm tired of." Astrid muttered.

The other teens got on their dragons and joined Snotlout and Hookfang.

"Okay guys Alvin wants Berk for himself, and now he has dragons." Hiccup explained. "If he can train them to fight, we'll have to battle dragon-riding Outcast soldiers up here."

"Up where?" Tuffnut asked.

"Here, in the sky... on your dragon." Hiccup said.

"So it's important to be prepared for a battle in the sky." Hicca continued.