A View to Skrill

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon other than my OCs.

Far away from Berk, the dragon riders were on a search and rescue mission for Bucket and Mulch. They splitted up in two teams, with Raeda, Fishlegs, Ruffnut and Tuffnut flying South and Hiccup, Hicca, Astrid and Snotlout flying North. "We're getting pretty far North." Astrid noted.

"Bucket and Mulch are two days overdue. We need to keep searching." Hiccup said

"You don't really think they're up here, do you?" Astrid said shivering.

"It doesn't hurt to check. We need to be one hundred percent sure." Hicca said.

"You can't take the cold, huh, Astrid?" Snotlout taunted.

"No, I just don't have a heated seat like you do." Astrid retorted.

"That's right. You don't." Snotlout said as he enjoyed the warmth, due to Hookfangs' flame-jacket ability. "Ah, toasty."

They continued to search around until Hicca spotted something. "Found them!" She yelled to the others, pointing in the direction in front of her. The others looked at that direction and saw Mulch and Bucket's boat being ambushed by Berserkers.

"Looks like they're in trouble." Hiccup said. "Come on, bud!"

"Let's go, girl!" Hicca said as she and her brother led the others to attack.

The Berserkers boarded the boat and surrounded the two Berkian fisherman. "Berserkers, commandeer this vessel for Dagur the Deranged!" One of the Berserker soldier said.

But the two fishermen weren't about to give up yet.

"Slimy, stinking eel, meet slimy, stinky marauder" Mulch said as he slapped the Berserker with the eel, making him fall into the sea.

Two other Berserkers moved to attack Bucket, but the large blonde man flipped them over his shoulder and into the sea with ease. Another Berserker struck his mace onto Bucket's bucket, but with no luck. The only thing it did was bring Buckets' attention as the Berkian turned to glare at the Berserker. The soldier then decided to take his chances in the sea and jumped overboard.

The two Berkian men, although outnumbered, were holding off well against the Berserkers. Mulch then jumped up and down another Berserker's chest while the latter was down and Bucket ran up and sat down on the Berserker's face, unfortunately for the Berserker.

However, the tables were turned as some of the other Berserkers aimed their crossbows at Bucket and Mulch, freezing the two men. One of the soldiers smirked in triumph. "Surrender or—" He didn't get to finish the threat because of an unexpected arrival of two plasma blasts and Nadder spikes.

Everyone on the ship looked up and saw the Hiccup, Hicca, Astrid and Snotlout flying above them.

"Nice shooting Astrid." Hiccup praised before looking at Snotlout. "Snotlout, light them up." Snotlout flew down towards the Berserker ship and signalled Hookfang to fire at it, moving it away from Mulch and Buckets' boat.

"Midnight, Toothless, fire!" Hicca commanded. The two Night Furies continued to fire at the Berserker soldiers, making sure not to hit the two Berkians.

Seeing no other choice, the Berserker captain gave out an order to his men. "Retreat. Retreat."

The Berserkers jumped off their boat and swam towards their ship. Once they got on, then sailed away.

The four teens and dragons then got on the boat.

"What happened here?" Hiccup asked.

"Well, we thought the Berserker hit an iceberg and so we came into help." Mulch explained. "They attacked us."