Tale of Two Dragons

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon except my OC's

This morning the Dragon Riders woke up to a very loud sound of a horn blowing. And they all knew very well what that meant.

Raeda shot out of bed as soon as she heard the sound. "Screaming Death alert! Come on, girl! We have to get going!"

Sparkfire was up and ready to go. As soon as Raeda got on they both flew to their assigned area.

At the Ingerman Household, Fishlegs jumped on Meatlug and urged her to fly. The only problem was the Gronckle was still fast asleep. "Wake up, girl! We gotta go! Come on, Meatlug, wake up!" Fishlegs pleaded, trying to shake his dragon back into consciousness.

At the Thorston Household, Ruffnut and Tuffnut were wide awake and were hanging upside-down, listening to the sound of the horn blowing.

"Ugh...what's that horn for? Please tell me it's breakfast," Tuffnut said to his twin, feeling a little hungry.

"It's for the Screaming Death!" Ruffnut informed her brother.

That made Tuffnut forget his hunger. "Whoa, that's way better!"

The blonde twins jumped to the ground and ran out to their dragon, Barf and Belch.

Astrid and Stormfly were in the air flying to the Great Hall as fast as they could when suddenly, Snotlout and Hookfang flew in front of them out of nowhere. Caught off-guard by the sudden appearance, Stormfly swayed a little behind the Jorgenson boy and his dragon.

"Snotlout, what are you doing?!" Astrid demanded with a glare.

"I'm sorry! Did I scare your girly little dragon?" Snotlout mocked.

"Out of my way! I have to get to the Great Hall." Astrid snapped, clearly not amused by Snotlouts' antics.

"No, you don't. I have to get to the Great Hall. You have to get to the armory," Snotlout retorted.

"Raeda's the one assigned to the armoury. Hiccup and Hicca assigned me to the Great Hall yesterday, you heard them," Astrid reminded Snotlout.

"Tell you what? Whoever gets there first, me, gets to guard it," Snotlout offered with a smirk.

"Fine with me," Astrid accepted. She was about to get Stormfly to speed up when she was suddenly hit in the face with a cod. "Snotlout!" She yelled. Her grip on Stormfly accidently made the blue Nadder fire a line of spines on one of the houses below.

"Ha! Ha! Astrid, I thought you liked cod!" Snotlout taunted. But his smug smile faded when he saw Astrid and Stormfly charging right at him and Hookfang.

Snotlout's sense of self-preservation kicked in and he urged Hookfang to fly faster to avoid the two enraged girls. Stormfly caught up with Hookfang and slammed him right into the roof of the Great Hall, setting the villagers in the building in shock and panic.

Having seen what just happened, Hicca, Hiccup, Toothless and Midnight landed in front of the Great Hall, where people started running out of the building. There was no doubt, the Haddock twins knew what the villagers were running from.

Hicca sighed as she watched the chaotic scene in front of her. "And to think we didn't assign Ruff and Tuff to the Great Hall to avoid something like this." She said to her brother.

Hiccup groaned. This was definitely not how he and his twin wanted their Screaming Death attack drill to go. " I can see our father's face already." He said to Hicca.

Pretty soon, Stoick the Vast was glaring at all eight members of the Dragon Academy lined up, having just got away from the viking mob that hounded him for the chaos Astrid, Stormfly, Snotlout and Hookfang caused. Needless to say, the chief was not very happy with how things turned out.