A View To Skrill (Part 2)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from 'How to train your dragon' except my OCs

Previously on The Haddock Twins: Defenders of Berk

Hiccup, Hicca, Astrid and Snotlout found the Berserkers trying to free an unknown dragon trapped in an iceberg. The four teens then brought the iceberg back to Berk and discovered that the dragon is a Skrill; a symbol of the Berserker tribe and a dragon who can survive being trapped in an iceberg for several years! Unfortunately, thanks to Snotlout, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, the Skrill is now free and highly dangerous. The Dragon Riders raced to find and tame the Skrill before the Berserkers find it and use it invade Berk. While trying to get the Skrill under control, the teens found trouble when the Berserkers attacked them, trying to get the Skrill for themselves. An attack on the Berserker ships and an explosion caused by the Skrill, Toothless and Midnight thwarted Dagur the Deranged plans and separated Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Barf and Belch from the others. The Thorston twins spotted Alvin the Treacherous bringing the Skrill into his ship and flew after him, unbeknownst to the other dragon riders.

It's been hours since Ruffnut, Tuffnut and their dragon were separated from the rest of the Dragon Riders and dragons. It was late at night and there is still no sign of any of them, no matter how long and far any of the other dragon riders looked with their dragons. The dragons had no luck picking up on any of the Thorston twins or Zipplebacks' scents either. Astrid and Snotlout turned in for the night, the two of them and their dragons completely exhausted and unable to muster anymore energy to go on anymore search parties. Hiccup, Hicca, Fishlegs and Raeda were still up with their dragons and continued their search. Without luck, they regrouped back at the Academy.

"Guys, any sign of them yet?" Fishlegs asked with a hopeful expression, despite the odds.

"Unfortunately not." Raeda answered.

"Same here." Hicca admitted

"None." Hiccup said. "The other riders have come in for the night. They're resting their dragons."

"I don't blame them. I mean, look at Meatlug. She's sleep-flying." Fishlegs said, looking at his dragon who was hovering in the air in her sleep while drooling out lava.

"Sparkfire isn't doing any better." Raeda said, looking at her dragon, who fell asleep as soon as they landed in the Academy.

"I got some provisions. I'm going back out." Hiccup said, walking to Toothless.

"Wait, what are you gonna do, fly all night?" Fishlegs asked in disbelief.

"If I have to, yes." Hiccup said.

"No." Hicca suddenly said, surprising the four teens.

"Sis?" Hiccup questioned.

"You can't go out there, Hiccup. Don't forget that there is still a lightning powered dragon out there on the loose. We were lucky in our last encounter. But you and Toothless won't be so lucky if you two run into the Skrill again, especially with the amount of metal you guys have." Hicca pointed out.

"I get that, sis, but I can't rest knowing the Thorston twins are lost out there somewhere. And knowing you, you definitely feel the same way." Hiccup argued.

"That is true." Hicca admitted. "That is why Midnight and I are going to out there and look for them on our own."

That surprised the other three teens even more.

"What?! Hicca, you going out there on your own does not make me feel any better!" Hiccup exclaimed, his over-protective brother instincts kicking in. "We'll go together!"