Worst in Show

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon

Under the grounds of Berk, Alvin, Savage and Mildew were walking through the tunnels created by the Whispering Deaths and the Screaming Death. Alvin stopped when he stepped on an egg shell. "Huh." He picked up the broken egg shell. "Anyone care to tell me what this looks like?" He asked rhetorically, holding up the broken egg shell.

"A waste of perfectly good Whispering Death eggs?" Savage answered.

The Outcast chief then dropped the egg shell and drew out his sword. "This was your plan, Mildew. 'Oh, plant the eggs under Berk,' you said." He said, backing Mildew into a boulder. "'They'll hatch and destroy the village, will be no one left to get in your way, Alvin.'"

"Well, I don't remember saying all that." Mildew said meekly.

"Eh, doesn't really matter now, does it?" With that, Alvin raised his sword, getting ready to finish off Mildew.

"Now, now, wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!" The old man pleaded.

"Why should I?" Alvin demanded.

Mildew whimpered as he tried to come up with a good answer. "Look at the positive, Alvin."

"That's not really my strong suit now, is it?" Alvin asked, sword still up.

"Think about , when life gives you fish heads, what do you do?"

"I take it out on people like you." Alvin replied.

"Well, yes. That too." Mildew admitted. Alvin then prepared the sword again. "But... but... but... but... you can also make a delicious chowder."

Alvin suddenly brought down the sword, but he only hit Mildew on his shoulder blade. "I like chowder."

"Well, these tunnels are your chowder." Mildew said, trying to move away from Alvin and the sword. "They'll lead you right to the Berk dragon training academy."

"Eh, and what would I do when I get there?" Alvin asked.

"Well, the better question is, what wouldn't you do?" Mildew replied, happy to have found a way to save himself. "What couldn't you do?Spying? Kidnapping?Dragon killing?"

"Or all of the above..." Alvin said with a evil grin on his face. He then retracted his sword. "I like it! You're in luck, Mildew!I'm not gonna kill you right now."

Mildew watched as the Outcast leader walked away. "I hate it when he says that."

"Trust me, it's better than when he doesn't say it." Savage commented, knowing from experience.

Above grounds, the teens decided to work on their rescue skills. First up were Snotlout and Hookfang. As soon as they got the signal from Fishlegs, they took off and made a beeline or a stuffed dummy sitting on a lone boat in the sea. Snotlout successfully grabbed the dummy as they flew by and held on to it as they flew up. "Yes, Hookfang!Victory loop!"

The other dragon riders and dragons were watching from the top of one of the sea stacks. "You know, I hate to admit it, but Snotlout actually looks like he's worked on his rescue training." Hiccup commented.

He soon took that back when Hookfang decided to take a plunge into the sea, without Snotlouts' consent. The Monstrous Nightmare swam through the sea, ignoring Snotlouts' attempt to protest.

"Uh, let's not get ahead of ourselves." Astrid said.

"Good thing we didn't have an actual person pretending to be the victim." Hicca commented.

Hookfang then flew up against the sea stack, causing Snotlout to drag the dummy along the rocky walls of the sea stack. They finally made it to the top. "Another victim saved." The dummy's head fell off along with a leg and an arm, causing Snotlout to throw the dummy onto the ground