Appetite for Destruction

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon

At another island away from Berk, two wild Deadly Nadders were busy grooming themselves. All seemed peaceful for now, until one of the Nadders got hit and splattered with a bag filled with yellow paint. This caused the two Nadders to fly away in shock and confusion.

'Hey, what's going on?' The Nadder that got hit asked.

'I don't know, but I don't like the color yellow. I'm getting out of here!' The other Nadder said.

'I'm with you!'

Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid and Stormfly watched as the two wild Nadders flew away. "Okay, these Nadders get tagged yellow. That's how we know they belong in Sorrow Island." Hiccup explained.

Fishlegs came up with the idea to tag the wild dragons with paint according to what island they live on so that they can keep track of which dragon belongs where and they migration path. So Hiccup, Astrid, Ruffnut and Tuffnut flew out to tag some of the dragons on different islands.

Astrid spotted another Deadly Nadder and threw her bag at it. "Like this?" She got her target. She then continued to chase a few more Deadly Nadders, tagging. "You're free to join in! Anytime." She said to Hiccup when she noticed that he was just watching her.

"Okay. How about now?" With that he took out his shield, and turned it into a makeshift crossbow. He then loaded up the bag of paint and shot it at a Nadder passing by. He got his mark.

"Alright, I have to admit. That shield is pretty cool." Astrid praised.

"Why, thank you. I quite like it too." Hiccup said admiring his shield. He then put it back. "I'm gonna check on the Thorston twins. They're supposed to be marking the Crescent Island dragons."

"I'm sure that's going really well." Astrid said sarcastically. Knowing the Thorston twins, they were definitely going to tag everything except for the dragons.

Her prediction wasn't completely far off.

On Crescent Island, Ruffnut and Tuffnut were searching for dragons to tag, both holding bags of purple paint. Ruffnut then spotted a Gronckle and snuck up to it. Tuffnut spotted the same Gronckle and was doing the same thing his twin was doing.

Tuffnut threw his bag first, but the Gronckle flew away, causing the bag to hit Ruffnut and get her face covered in purple.

Tuffnut was amused by this "Ha, ha, cool! I've always wondered what you'll look like purple."

"You know, you could at least say you're sorry." Ruffnut said, wiping the paint of her face.

"You're right, I could. Okay, I'm sorry." Tuffnut said, before adding. "That your head got in the way."

"Heard that." Ruffnut said. She then threw her bag of paint onto Tuffnut. This started a paint war between the Thorston twins.

Hiccup and Toothless arrived during the paint war and were not impressed.

"Guys!" Hiccup yelled getting their attention. The blonde twins then threw paint at him, but the Haddock boy managed to dodge in time. "You're supposed to be tagging the dragons. Not each other."

"You know, if you think it through, Hiccup, this is pretty much your fault." Tuffnut pointed out

"How did you figure that?" Hiccup asked in disbelief.

"Uh, hello? You armed us with paint. Where did you think that was gonna go?" Ruffnut said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. She then turned to her brother. "And we're the stupid ones."