Chaos

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon.

Today Hiccup and Hicca decided that the Dragon Riders and dragons deserved a day off. As soon as they announced it, Snotlout, Ruffnut and Tuffnut made sure not to waste the opportunity. They chose a setting outside the plaza near the forest to perform a daring stunt. They brought three barrels, a cart full of pointed weapons and a catapult (which they somehow managed to sneak out there without anyone noticing) and they started setting up.

"Oh this is going to be awesome!" Tuffnut said excitedly as he and his sister moved the cart of weapons onto the 'X' on the ground.

"Yeah, one of our finest masterpiece yet!" His twin agreed. She then had a thought. "What if something goes wrong?"

"That's why Snotlout's going first." Tuffnut answered as if it was obvious.

"Oh yeah." Ruffnut said as they walked away from the cart.

"What are you guys talking about?" Snotlout called from where he and Hookfang were with the catapult, which was positioned a good distance from the cart.

"Uh, we're just saying how you're going to be a legend when you pull off this stunt." Tuffnut answered as Ruffnut snickered.

"Well, of course. I mean, not just anyone would be able to do something like this." Snotlout boasted. He then got in one of the barrels and signalled Hookfang. The Monstrous Nightmare lifted the barrel with his rider in it and placed it in the catapult. He didn't understand why they would want to do this, but they seemed determined. Besides, it would be entertaining if Snotlout caught fire.

The blonde twins then signalled Barf and Belch to start a fire in the gap in between the catapult and the cart. They then went to the catapult and each twin put one hand on the lever.

"Alright, on three." Ruffnut said.

"One." Tuffnut started.

"Two." Ruffnut continued.

"Hey!" Two voices called out from the sky interrupting them.

"Wait, that's not three." Tuffnut said, the blonde twins then looked up to see Hicca, Midnight, Raeda and Sparkfire landing near them.

"Did you guys pull the lever?" Snotlout called out, still inside the barrel.

"We leave you guys alone for a few hours and we get this." Hicca said as she and Raeda got off their dragons.

"I'm not sure why you two are surprised by this." Tuffnut said. He then turned to his sister. "It's like they don't know us." Ruffnut nodded her head in agreement at that.

"Hey, what's the hold up?" Snotlout called out.

He was still ignored. "How did you guys even managed to bring one of the catapults out here without anyone noticing?" Raeda asked in disbelief.

"Pretty easily actually." Ruffnut answered.

"Look guys, Hiccup and I told you guys you were free to do whatever you want, we didn't mean this. Come on, put out the fire, get Snotlout out of the barrel and put everything back. You can do something that doesn't involve death-defying stunts." Hicca said.

"Hey, just because you two can't have any fun on your own doesn't mean you should stop other people from having fun." Tuffnut stated.

"Hello?!" Snotlout called out.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Raeda demanded, crossing her arms.

"It means you two are boring." Ruffnut said. "The two of you don't do anything exciting or daring like we do."