Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon

Today, Trader Johann is due for another visit to Berk and all the villagers were gathered at the docks, waiting for his arrival.

Fishlegs was bouncing with excitement as he saw the ship getting closer. "Trader Johann's here, everybody, Trader Johann's here!"

Snotlout rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Johan Shmohan, that guy never lets me touch any of his cool stuff."

"Well that's because last time he was here, you broke half of it!" Hiccup pointed out.

"It's my word against his." Snotlout said defensively.

"And the word of the witnesses who have seen you broke all those things." Raeda pointed out.

"Shut up, Raeda."

Trader Johann's ship boarded the docks. "I'm back! Ah, Berk! The crown jewel of the entire Archipelago!" He said as the customers started boarding the ship.

"Over here Trader Johann!" Fishlegs exclaimed excitedly.."Oooo, what did you bring today?"

"First things, Mr. Fishlegs, treasures from every coast and every shore, like the pearls of danger." Showing Fishlegs the valuables. He then took out a beautiful pair of earrings.

"Oooooo!" Fishlegs said in awe.

"Perfect for that special lady in your life."

Snotlout nudged Astrid. "You know, those could be yours, Astrid, just say the word..."

"Yuck!" Astrid deadpanned, walking away.

"That's not the word!" Snotlout called out to her.

Gobber looked through all the valuables Johann had, but didn't seemed to impressed. "Hmm, nope!"

Trader Johann then walked up to the blacksmith/dragon dentist. "Ah, Mr. Gobber, what could I interest you in?"

"Why don't you wow me Johann, knock me off my feet." Gobber challenged.

"Put me to the test, I uh," Trader Johann said with a nervous chuckle."okay." He looked around and tried to find something that would interest the blonde man.

Fortunately for him, he didn't have to as Gobber found something that caught his eye.

"Hang on..." Gobber walked to a corner of the ship which had a blanket covering something."What's under here?"

Trader Johann was dismissive of that. "Oh, nothing too exciting, just an old pile of-"

"Scrap metal!" Gobber finished excitedly as he removed the blanket. "It's perfect! I've run out of things to pound around here!"

"Woah, It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" Tuffnut said in awe.

"It's just scrap metal" Astrid said..

"No, I'm talking about this mace!" Tuffnut said, with his eyes on said weapon. He runs to the mace and picks it up. "Woah, hey mace. You wanna come home with me, don't you?" He changes the tone of his voice to a higher pitch. "Yes I do, Tuffnut, I wanna needlessly destroy other people's property with you!" He then goes back to his regular voice and hugged the mace. "Oh Macey, you get me!"

"I see you are a gentleman that recognizes quality when he sees it." Trader Johann said to Gobber. "This is the finest metal from the farthest reaches of the archipelago."

"I'll take it all." Gobber said.

"Excellent, always a pleasure, Mr. Gobber."

A loud crash sound was heard causing the group to look for the source and find Snotlout in the middle of the scene of the crime.