Frozen

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon except my OC's

Berk is currently suffering through its worst blizzard in history. It has been going on for about a week. All the villagers were either in their homes or in the Great Hall, all the doors and windows were locked and barricaded so that not even a small crack was left open. Right now, the Dragon Riders and their dragons are locked inside one of the pens in the Academy.

Hiccup decided to use the time they had locked in to in dragon lessons. "So, as you can see by the chart, proper wing control can be achieved by-" He was interrupted when a fire blasted into the stone board Hiccup was using to draw diagrams. Hiccup gave an irritated huffed before turning to the others. "Okay, okay, who shot that fireball?"

His eyes narrowed in on his cousin, who was whistling a little too innocently. Next to him, Hookfang was resting with the clear tell-tale sign of smoke coming out of his nostrils.

Snotlout noticed Hiccup glaring at him. "Why are you looking at me?"

"Come on, guys, I don't want to be here any more than you do. Can we just get back to training, please?" Hiccup pleaded.

But the others, not even his own twin, weren't cooperating. "I say we play Twenty Questions instead." Snotlout said. "Anyone? Anyone? Astrid, why do you love me so much?"

That comment caused Astrid to gag.

Tuffnut was in for the game. "Me, me, me. Okay, I'll go first." He said enthusiastically, raising his hand. He didn't notice Snotlout giving a silent signal to Hookfang. "Question number one-" The Monstrous Nightmare whacks Tuffnut back with his tail. "Ow! Ow!" But that didn't stop Tuffnut "How do you play Twenty Questions?"

"Uh, can we try to stay focused? Even for a second?" Hiccup pleaded again. "Sis, can you help me out here."

"Sorry bro. But I lost the focus after the third day here." Hicca apologised, looking up from her medical book.

"Hicca has a point. We've been stuck inside for a week straight because of this crazy weather. We're all starting to go a little nuts." Astrid said.

As if to prove her point, Fishlegs was currently talking to Meatlugs' toes while the Gronckle was lying down. "Ooh, Mr. Pinky, don't tell the others, but you are my favorite."

"Well it's not that bad if you have a way to cope." Raeda commented. Her way of coping was carving graffiti-like art all over the walls of the pen, even the ceiling (which she got done with the help from Sparkfire)

Barf and Belch were biting their own tails, while their riders were watching.

"Barf and Belch just found out they have tails!" Ruffnut explained to the others. "And it looks like they really hate that idea."

"Yeah, I got the same way when I found out I had a tail." Tuffnut said. He then started running in a circle, chasing his own butt. "You can't hide from me forever, invisible tail! I'll get you!"

Ruffnut chuckles at her twin as she walked towards Hicca and Hiccup. Her hair now fully grown back to the way it was before.

"I may have told Tuff that he has a tail, too." Ruffnut whispered to the Haddock twins.

"You can't hide from me for long!"

The doors to the pen opened bringing in a strong gust of cold wind and Stoick the Vast. "Odin's ghost, it's cold out there! Worst freeze in the history of Berk! My-My beard is frozen solid." The chief exclaimed.

This surprised the auburn twins. There must be an emergency if it would make the chief or anyone out in this weather to them. "So, Father, what brings you to the Academy?" Hiccup asked.