Free Scauldy

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon except for my OC's

With the Screaming Death still out there and still a threat to Berk, the Dragon Riders decided to split up into two teams and track the Screaming Deaths' whereabouts. Hiccup, Fishlegs, Ruffnut and Tuffnut were one group while Hicca, Raeda, Astrid and Snotlout were another. However, for the former group the task of tracking down the Screaming Death was hindered thanks to two certain teens.

Ruffnut and Tuffnut had no understanding of 'keeping a low profile' and were screaming as they had Barf and Belch perform crazy stunts.

"Guys, can you please put a lid on it? Looking for the Screaming Death, low profile, remember the meeting?" Hiccup reminded the blonde twins.

"Yeah, but we had our own meeting." Tuffnut informed him. His attention was then diverted. "Oooh, dangerous pointy rocks." He and his sister then directed their dragon to said rocks.

"How did we get stuck with these two?" Fishlegs asked Hiccup, getting as annoyed as the Haddock boy was.

"Well, it was either them or Snotlout" Hiccup answered.

"Hmm, pointing taken." Fishlegs agreed. As much as he didn't like the Thorston twins recklessness, the Ingerman boy would prefer them over Snotlout anytime.

Meanwhile the other group seems to be having problems of their own.

"Okay, nothing unusual on Dragon Island." Astrid stated as she and the other three flew above said island on their dragons. She turned to look at the others when she caught Snotlout staring at her. "Hey, the island is down there." She said to him, getting annoyed.

"But, your eyes are up here." Snotlout replied, leaning against Hookfangs' horns. He continued to stare at Astrid with a smug smile.

"What? What is it?" Astrid demanded, getting more annoyed.

"I just find it interesting that you choose me to be your partner on the Screaming Death patrol." Snotlout stated.

"Firstly, it's not just the two of us, Hicca and Raeda are with us." Astrid countered, pointing to the two girls flying ahead of them. "And secondly, Hiccup and Hicca were the ones who chose the groups and Hiccup got first pick and second pick."

But Snotlout wasn't deterred. "Hey, if that what need to believe keep telling yourself that. But I think you're secretly happy that we've been put together."

Astrid rolled her eyes and had Stormfly fly faster to catch up to Hicca and Raeda.

Snotlout watched as Astrid flew away from him. "I think she's digging me." He said to Hookfang. What do you think?" Hookfang merely snorted at his riders' clueless before deciding to dive down, taking Snotlout by surprise.

Hicca sighed in annoyance and put a hand to her forehead. She and Raeda overheard the whole thing and sadly that was something they had to endure since the start of their search. "Next time, I'm going to pick the teams." She said to Raeda.

"You better. I would have thought Hiccup would have learned by now not to put Astrid in the same group as Snotlout, but apparently I was wrong."

Hiccup and his team reached Changewing Island.

"Oh, great Changewing Island." Fishlegs groaned. Memories of their last encounter with the Changewings still haunts the Ingerman boy, especially the part when he was face to face with not one but three Changewings. He definitely does not want to relive that experience.

Hiccup turned to others, specifically Ruffnut and Tuffnut. "Okay guys, quick reminder; island full of ill-tempered, highly territorial and virtually invisibly dragons." He warned.