IT STARTS

The war began. King Tagon decided to fight the Ago tribe. The spy that he put there, adverted him that a new Inaishingi was reuniting all of them and that required an immediate contrattack, before they became too powerful.

Saya was excited to be the head of the mission. He knew all the strategic tactics, as Tagon before him, due to have read all the books in Arthdal library since his childhood.

The best warrior of the Town, Yangcha, had also to go. 

Tanya was upset from angry, fear and sadness. She knew what was a war. She had seen it with her eyes, when her tribe was massacrated by Arthdal's warriors to reclute slaves.

She didn't know her Eunseom, her girl crush and best friend since she was a little girl, was "That Inaishingi", otherwise her days would have been like hell.

After many time passed with Yangcha and Saya at her side, the idea to never seen them again leave her empty. Yes, they were Gosals (revenge spirits), but at the same time she had discovered a tender and sweet side of them. 

Taealha, the Queen was pregnant with Tagon's baby, but she knew that her husband was no more who he was before. His heart and his feelings towards her became like ice cold, and she wanted power... She always had lived all her life to gain that. This war, from her point of view, arrived at the right time. Saya, as prince, was no more an obstacle to her baby to be the next King, and Tagon could be managed. Tanya, the priestess, in a little time would not be a problem... Taealha already was working to have rid of her day by day...

For the first time in his life, Yangcha didn't want to fight in a war.

He had to leave Tanya, who was under his protection for some time by now. He realized at that moment that his feelings for her were no more only of respect for who she was. She had conditioned his way of thought, he had seen her to help the others without asking for anything in return (unthinkable in Arthdal society) and... she was sweet, powerful and beautiful.

He was the "masked" right hand of Tagon from many years, so he had seen the beauty of Taealha since then, but Tanya was different. She had something unique. Why "masked"? Because for punishment, Tagon ordered him to be silent for all his life, putting on his face a mask. He knew all Tagon's secrets, the most important one was that the King was an Igutu, a man with purple blood mixed from Neanthals (the strongest and fastest from all the races with blue blood) and Sarams, Arthdal's people (with red blood). But nobody knew his own secret... He was a one too, but the only one that had taken the color of his blood from Saram's side, so he was strong and powerful like the other ones, but with no purple blood... and now he must go far from her. He cries silently in his room. He never had cried for anything, also at the moment when a blade trapassed his hand to save the priestess from death. Now he knows he loves her. He can't deny it anymore. Without air in his lungs, he goes to her room to see her before to go. He is shy, but he knows that she has the power to read his thoughts, so he can tell it to her. She was waiting for the last farewell, she knew. She always  knows the things before they happen, and this is another extraordinary power that she has, that always fashinating him. They stay one in front of the other, without words. He can think only this... "I love you". Their eyes meet and she can say only this... "I know it, and I will always be grateful for this". Yangcha knows that maybe will not be another chance to do it, so thinking "forgive me for what I'm doing now...", he takes off his mask, he kindly grabs her and kiss her with all his passion.

Tanya didn't expect this, but something in the way he did it, prevented her from blocking him and maybe for the first time she realized that he was no more only her bodyguard.

Saya was ready. Finally he could be what he had to be since many years ago. Tagon's adopted son. No more alone in a tower, but free to go on the road, to see the sky, to feel the wind, to see the sun and fight with all his strength. He is an igutu too, so he has the mind and the force. He must win and he doesn't know that the head of the rival tribe is his benetbeot (twin brother).

Only one thing leave him worried... Tanya. He must leave her in Arthdal alone with Tagon and Taealha, but she is stronger now, she knows all the intrigues. He loves her and she knows it, but she never demonstrated to reciprocate it. He is sure that at his return she will be his, whether she wants it or not. So he goes to the temple to see her before the departure. Every time he sees her, she seems more beautiful. How can she? He find her assorted in front of the unfinishing fire. The reflex of it on her hair, give her more mistic sembiance. Definitely she will be his. She seems tired and it's strange because it's sunrise. Maybe she didn't sleep... She looks up at him, but her gaze is empty. She is not like herself. He hugs her for a long time, but she remains motionless, as always. After this, he goes, without a word.