NO JOKE...

The next  morning  all the little group left for Momo tribe destination... they had a very little time to reach that place for encounter Saya.

Eunseom was scanning Tanya, to see if she had some problems being pregnant. She was tired but nothing else. 

What they didn't know was that Tanya have had a dream. The most important one. Now she knew what to do... When they arrived to the Momo tribe, Xabara and Saya were talking in the middle of camp.

When both of them saw Eunseom and Tanya, they had a shock! 

Karika now know that the man she recovered was not her Eunseom... 

Saya saw Tanya with Eunseom and now he knew he was in danger because Xabara could kill him...

Tanya said  'I'm come back as promised, also he is not the man I was looking for. But he is like a brother to me, since he is Eunseom's brother. Please allow us to speak with him and don't kill him. He is precious for the destiny of all of us...'

Karika approached Eunseom and with tears in her eyes, she kissed him passionately and he wasn't indifferent...

Tanya didn't say a word, but left the two join their moment... dying inside.

'Saya, I must talk with you' The priestess said. Something in her way of behavior, stopped the Momo's men to block her.

 Eunseom didn't have words to explain it... Saya was grinning at the situation... 

They were all reunited in Xabara tent... the two twins didn't speak to each other because Tanya had been clear ... she would not have accepted the two confronting with weapons. She asked Roddib to tell Neanthals' story and that of  the twins' parents too...

After they knew their real past, the two brothers looked at each other with different eyes...

'Saya... Eunseom... Xabara... Chaeeun... Noonbyul... Neanthal Masters... please we must stop this carnage. You are the leaders of the most powerful tribes and people with a lot of knoledge... If you say "STOP IT NOW!" The warriors will do it... maybe I'll be able to help for what I am... the little priestess of a Daekan tribe...' The real power of her speech was that all of them listen to her in their native language. 

All of them recognized her magic power, so they thought maybe she was right.

'Tomorrow morning I'll leave this place to go to the batterfield... please let me know your decision before I'll do it'. With this sentence, she left the meeting and went in the forest...

'Yangcha, you can come out now... I feel you are near here and you know I'm not a danger for you' Tanya said. 'Who did say that you are not a danger for me? You are my weakness and you know it...' he thought.

When they saw each other, they knew that their past was... past. 'Forgive my for my lust'  she said, 'I couldn't control myself that time... but really it was like someone else took my body and decided for me. Please, don't think I regret it, but it was too strange that I behave  in that way...Tomorrow morning I'll try to stop this war... If you think that Tagon is right, kill me now! You can decide the fate of all of us... ' she said.

'How can I kill you? You know I love you...' Yangcha thought... 'Yes, but you are still Tagon's spy' she replied... 'Are you with him or with me? His way of conduct is opposite to mine... If you trust me you can't relate of him and vice-versa. You have to choose the person to stay with...'

The masked man was in a corner... he didn't know how to behave... his fidelity for Tagon was in contrast with his love for Tanya...

'Please, if you must kill me, do it quickly and when I'm sleeping... it's all I ask to you' Tanya said. She came back to the camp and also Yangcha was shocked... 

(Inter nos... In this story, Is there someone that isn't shocked by Tanya? ... Just for fun...)