PEOPLE

Saya was recovering quickly. Now he could walk and see the Momo's camp. The were well organized and Karika was a good leader. He thought that to have them as allies would have been crucial to win the Ago tribes... but at this moment he is not himself but Eunseom,  so he can't propose it to Xabara. She really was very charming. She resembled Sanarae, his first love killed by Taealha. If he hadn't loved Tanya so much, he could court her.

When nobody cared of the real Saya, Yangcha took him out of the camp. With some written woods, the masked man told him to leave in  three days . He will be wait for him there, with an horse. The Daekan troops needed his guide...

Eunseom was mute. When Tagon and Taealha went to find him in the tower, he presented to be still stunned, with headache, so they couldn't see him to speak.

While the king and the queen were there, Tanya spoke...

'I want to go on the battlefield, to give some energy to the troops... I'll be not too much near to the battle, but if the they will know that my presence is there, I think they will be encouraged...'

A big smile came on Taealha mouth... 'I think it's a good idea. Nobody else like our priestess has the power to energizer them' and thought 'maybe some soldier could be kill you...' 

Tagon had the same thought of his spouse and Tanya now was sure. They surely wanted her dead.

'But...' continue the priestess 'before I go, I want to tell it to the Arthdal people. I don't want they think that I left them. So I must reassured the subjects that I'll be out only temporally... Saya will go with me. Even if is not completely recovered, I need someone to protect me. Surely Moobaek and Yangcha will be happy to have him there'.

'You are right, my priestess. We must leave our citizens with a light heart and give some help to our warriors. I bless you...'

The next day Tanya declared as told, over the flight steps. The place was full of people and now she knew to have gained power over them.

She and Eunseom went out from the city. Taealha sent a messegenger to the camp, to organize Tanya's murder.

'Eunseom... I know you still are not well, but I couldn't leave you in Arthdal. It was too dangerous. Now we don't go directly to the troops, but we must go in another two places before...' Tanya said.

'Which places?' Eunseom asked. 'In a forest and to your Xabara love...' Tanya winked.

When they arrived in the first place, she asked to sleep. He thought she was tired, but she needed to dream of the blue blood people to find them. After a while she woke up and she pointed to the new direction. The day after, they reached their friends. It was beautiful mix of races... Neanthals, Igutu, and Sarams without fears.

For the first time, Eunseom and Tanya learned Asahon tragic story... her son, finally, understood his mother and who he was.

His hate versus Tagon grew more and more, but Tanya stopped him. 'We don't know Tagon's story... maybe it wasn't easy for him. Now that I know he is an igutu too, I can't believe he killed his mother and all her people'.

'Is Tagon an igutu?????' The sisters said at the same moment... 'Now I understand because he killed my father and my mother and tried to kill us. He thought all of us knew his secret.' Chaeeun said. Yiseuroobeu hug his woman as to protect her.

Rottib  peered Noonbyul. Her rage was frightening... 'please relax yourself, my love'... she came back from her thinking and the Neanthal took her in his embrace.

To see the new couples, Eunseom was jealous... he would have done the same to Tanya, but now that she was pregnant of a child that wasn't his,  he couldn't be the same towards her.

He asked to himself if and when tell to Tanya about this... in a little time she would have known it by herself, but now there he and Moobaek were  the only ones to know it...