THE PLAN

Tagon was on the throne, but he need to have news on the Ago tribes... he sent a new message to his spy that was there. The bird flew through the sky to send it to destination. Tanya felt that she should come back to speak with Dalsae again... Eunseom arrived at the same time. He thought that it was  a good moment to show Tanya's gifts to his people, to believe her when she will do the show on the next meeting with Daekans... so he asked her to make the birds' sounds to call them. Many arrived, also that sent by Tagon. In the Ago tribes the people recognized  the animal, because they saw him during the years... He was of Soohana, one of the female leader of Ago tribes. Tanya took him and found the little piece of wood attached on his pawn... 'This is a message' Tanya said... 'but  I still can't read it' .The expression of Eunseom darkened... something was wrong. 'Tell me what it is about...' He said to the Ago's woman. 'Nothing important... a friend of mine left many years ago, and we are still in contact in this way' Soohana replied. 'How can a person in the woods to know as write?' He thought...

Tanya said two words in his ear and he signaled to agree ... "Bring Soohana in my tent and check her on sight". When the woman was taken away, Tanya, after being sure that nothing would happen to Yangcha, sent someone to bring him at the camp. 'Yangcha  help me ... please I need you to read a message. I need to know the content.' The masked soldier wouldn't have wanted to do it, but he couldn't say no to her ...

'How many men have you lost? As soon as it is ready, start with the agreed plan. waiting for a confirmation. K ' Tanya read in Yangcha's mind.

Eunseom was now sure that the woman was a spy, but he didn't know who was behind the scheme. 

This was a big problem. He couldn't torture a woman to speak... but Inashingi was smart... he took only his right hand men and separately started to prepare a counterattack. Tanya decided to speak privately with her bodyguard... 

'Yangcha, I need to know your position. I told you to kill me if you are not agree with my choice. You haven't do it, but you still has not confirmed if you will be at my side or not.  I can't trust you and you know too much, now. If you decide to betray me, all my plans and those of  my friends will be vane.  I owe you my life. You have  saved me more than one time. But you can't stay here no more  without explain it to me.  It's too dangerous for us'. Tanya eyes were more and more deeper. Yangcha was sinking into quicksand... he didn't want to leave her, but at the same time he couldn't betray Tagon. 'Yes, I know it.' She said. 'You must left me. I will change our plans, so what you know will be no more valid. Remember that I will always care of you. Please, stay alive'. 

Tanya was leaving him and coming back to the camp, when suddenly an enemy attack tore their defenses... in a second the air was full of screams, blood and fights. She found herself in the middle of a battle... she couldn't' believe Saya didn't respect their agreements... she was in danger. The killer sent by Tagon was there, as the plan decided with the spy. He recognized immediately the priestess and attached her, deeply hurting the woman, before anybody around her could react. She slumped to the floor in a bloodbath. Yangcha losed his control. His fury became uncontrollable... He killed the man and many of his comrades. Eunseom, the other igutu, did the same. In a short time, they stopped the attack.  Yangcha and Eunseom took Tanya to be cured as soon as possible, but she was in a critical state. Both of the men were shattered.

The Doctor shook his head... the chances of her surviving were very few. 

Saya was going to Daekans' camp to take the lead of the troops... he needed to sleep. He would have reached it the day after. He started to dream and he saw a battle and the attack to Tanya... He woke up in a sweat and terrified.  He traveled all night to reach the command post in the shortest possible time. When he arrived, he knew that their attack was real. He was too late to stop it and went crazy...