POWER

A messenger told to Tagon that Tanya was returned at her place. He was angry, because he still didn't find her father. He need him to control and report to the bronze's secret of Hae tribe, to maintain his power as a king. Now the priestess was more dangerous, because he didn't have her people to threaten her. 

Taealha was thinking as remove Tanya from her position... the poison didn't work, so she should find another way to get rid of her. If someone had killed her, the people would have rebelled and at this moment, with the men at war, it would be a big problem. The good notice was that Saya was still deep wounded, so he couldn't help her.

Tanya was in the tower's room. Eunseom, as igutu, was recovering faster than usual. 'Why are you dressed in that way? Are you not a slave? Did they make you Tagon's concubine?' Eunseom had tears in his eyes... 'No Eunseom, I'm the priestess here... our white wolf is the same great mother of this people and I'm her direct descendant...'

Eunseom didn't believe his ears... 'where is our people?' 'I have sent them away... Tagon used them to make me a puppet to gain power. Taealha tried to kill me, so I escaped and some kind Neanthals with Chaeeun and her sister saved me. The girls lost their parents... they were killed by Tagon's order too... I know their father saved you too... I leaved Doti with them. They are the only ones I trust'. 

'Are they two men? Have they blue lips? They saved me too... a bear was killing me and after it had seen them he escaped... they have great powers!' 'Yes, they are. I think that your father was like them... ' Tanya replied.

'What about you, Eunseom? What happened to you? You saved us when Tagon wanted to kill us... we knew it was you'

'Tagon is an igutu too... nobody must know it and it is his power and weakness'.  'What ?????' Tanya shouted... ' I understand many things now...'

'Tanya... I'm no more only Eunseom... after many terrible things happened to me, it's too long to tell you now, I'm the lead of Ago tribes... they need me. I'm their Inashingi. They see me as the people of Arthdal see you. For them, we are mistical people, came back after hundred of years. I can't stay here... as soon as possible, I must come back to them. Dalsae is there too...'

Tanya was thinking if it was the case to tell him or not what she knew... but this was not the time to wait for it . 'There is something that I didn't tell you... you have a benetbeot and his name is Saya.  He is the lead of Daekan force. He was born as us under the blue comet, the same day, the same time. A profecy says that when the three of us will be together, this world will collapse... we must find a way to do it'. 

With sadness in his voice, Eunseom replied 'I have seen him... he is the warrior that leave me in this state... he took me in surprise and he didn't hesitate to kill me'.

Tanya didn't believe in his words... Saya couldn't be a monster like this. 

'Tanya... I missed you so much... sometimes you were in my dreams and I knew you was alive'.

'I missed you too... You and your brother are connected through dreams... you see him and he sees you. Never one of you will be able to win on the other... you will know his schemes and vice-versa. For this motive, we need to stop all of this... we must change the people's thinking... no tribe must be over the others... nobody must decide for all the people. Do you remember our Wahan's meetings? Everybody could say his opinion. I think that our Great mother teaches us the right way to be with each other... and she came from Arthadal. Maybe she wanted to try a new way to manage people and with us it did it.'

Tanya continued 'You are here as Saya. Tagon and Taealha will know that you are not him. He can read and his way to speak is very different from yours. If they come here, you must stay silent. This is the only way you can survive. Moobaek sent a message, that the masked man is still checking that Saya doesn't move from Momo tribe. He was wounded by you too...' 

'Is he at Momo tribe? Why?' Eunseom asked... 'I don't know the details, but he is there. I personally talked with their woman lead. I thought it was you and begged to see you, but she didn't left me to do it. I know she loves you... it was clear in her thoughts. Do you love her too?' Tanya felt guilty of being jealous of him,  when she had been of another man. The masked man, moreover...

'Tanya, you are mistaken... I saved her baby and she saved me... it is all. You know that the only one for me is you...'

Tanya cried. Nothing was right. She was tired and confused. Why had she left herself to Yangcha?  Why does she still love Eunseom so much? She run to the temple... she need meditation and help from great mother to understand herself...