SURVIVORS

Chaeeun found the Neanthals to be great people. They were beautiful, free and strong, but at the same time very sages. They respected the nature and the others. When they attached, it was only to survive. Her hate for Tagon became more stronger. He had killed one beautiful race. Noonbyul was totally recovered and now her power was incredible... she was the one Neanthal that could use also a sword. Rottib liked to make fun of her... ,

'Are you no strong enough? Oh... yes, you need a sword. Poor girl...' Now she knew him and she joked with him... 'Every poor Neanthal girl must have it... don't you know it, poor male?'

Doti was trying to learn their language... she was the only one that didn't know it. She missed Eunseom and Tanya, but she was happy to be there. All of them were sweet people and gave her some affection. She was their Mascotte...

Yiseuroobeu felt in love with Chaeeun... but he didn't know if she could reciprocate his feelings. He must protect her from Sarams. All of them were survivors from Daekan soldiers. 

Some times he thought if all of this had a sense... but to see Rottib with Noonbyul, maked him smile. Maybe there was still a hope to have a blue blood descendant...

Chaeeun feelings towards Yiseuroobeu grew up. He was a good person. She doubted that he will be able to feel the same for her.

One night, the girl was attached by a wolf. The Neanthal run towards her with his incredible speed and saved her at last minute. Maybe this situation helped a lot to disclose their feelings... she was in his arms and when their eyes met, they knew... his blue lips were on hers, two worlds became one. Finally the female doctor was happy after all she had been through...

To see his friend with a female saram, was really strange for Rottib. But never he had seen him so happy. 

'Maybe I must found a girl too, but there is no one here...' Rottib said to Noonbyul joking... 'It's the same for me... I don't see a boy  too' 'Are you sure?' He urged, smiling... 'Absolutely!' She answered... 'What if do I find him?' 'Impossible!' She reply,  smirking... when she saw him to approach her, she knew he was no more joking... 'I have found him... don't you see?' He grabbed her waist and sweet and deep kiss began from lovers.