NOW OR NEVER

The priestess said to her now closest friends...

 ' My destiny is to stop all of this blood and Tagon. I must go to the battlefield and stop this crazy war. Eunseom is the leader of Ago tribes. He is here and I think he also doesn't want to loss his people. Daekan's troops know my power... maybe they will stop if I curse them. They still remember was happened to Mugwang after facing me... The real problem is Saya, Eunseom brother... But I think that if he knows that Tagon is responsible to the tragic destiny of his family, maybe he could be our ally '.

'We must unite all the tribes, and come back to Arthdal as one. After that,  we'll free all the slaves and begin to respect each single person. All must be free to express their ideas or concern. No one will be above the other. All decisions will be taken together. Tagon and Taealha will pay for their greed...' Tanya said. 'And if to obtain this I must loss my life, I'm happy to do it... Tomorrow I'll go to the Momo's tribes to convince Saya,  I have no more time...'

After Tanya speech, Yiseuroobeu said... 'I wandered for years... they destroyed my people. If I must die to help you to block them, I'll do it without regrets...for this mission, I'll be with you and protect you...' 'Me too' said Roddib and Noonbyu at the same time. 'I'm a doctor... you all will need me...' Chaeeun says with a little smile. 

 'Don't leave me alone!' Doti said and hugged Tanya.

Eunseom stayed silent... he wanted to speak with  Tanya alone... after the others went to sleep, he took Tanya to have a private chat with her...

'I can't promise you to stop my warriors... if Daekans still will fight, we'll respond to their attack...' Eunseom said.

'You must do what you think is right  for them' Tanya said. 'You have your destiny, I have mine' she said. 'We no longer belong to ourselves, but to others. I'm not free to love the person I want ... Now I know that my road was written hundred years ago...  All the things I'm doing now were already been planned. My mom, the great mother, cried to my destiny . Now I think that she had seen it in a moment, before dying...'

'Eunseom... You are free. My curse on you is finished. Please forgive me for everything you had crossed because of me and my people. Thank you for all your effort...' With these simple words, she went to sleep.

She has another man... she is pregnant of the other one... so... Why is he  still loving her more and more? Eunseom didn't understand himself, but he was sure only of one thing...  she  still was  all his world.