WORK IN PROGRESS

Yangcha didn't want to leave Tanya, but both of them had many rensponsabilities on their shoulders. The masked man should come back to Mubaek for Saya and for fights, Tanya to Arthdal, to change their world...

After a last, passionate kiss, they go, everyone on his own way...

Ipsaeng, Badoru and Dalsae were doing their best to keep up the morale of the Ago troops and looking for new strategic solutions, but they were not Eunseom. Fortunately, seemed that their opponent weren't organized like before...

Tanya chose to enter the city by day, her return must have been clearly visible to the citizens.

The children went crazy when they saw her...  'The priestess is come back!' They shouted. 'She is come back!'... in a very, very short time, many of the people stayed in Arthdal (most of them were old, women and children) praying in front of her, with a light heart.

She was testing her popularity, not for self-love, but to decide as deal with Tagon and his wife.

Saya was awaked, and tried to understand his situation. Where was he? Why was he there?... After half an hour, Karika (the real name of lead Xabara), came in with her friend to help her to translate her words. He noticed that she was really a beauty... 'How are you?' her question was posted as they knew each other from before... 'Who are you?' Was his answer... she didn't understand... Did he lost his memories? 'I saved you more than one time and don't you recognize me?' Saya was smart... immediately he understood that she had mistaken him for his brother, but he should take advantage of her to save his life... 'Sorry, but at this moment my head is confusion... please help me'. She softened and explained to him their past and how he was saved on the beach.

Moobaek was reorganizing the troops before to come back to Arthdal. He needed to save Eunseom and Tanya (he still didn't know she leaved the city and all the rest... ), to make the prophecy happen. The time was mature for it, but the three people of azure comet should be at the same time at the same place to reveal and change the world.

 One of Tanya priorities, was to meet Asasakan. She knew something that she need to know. Before it was too late, she went directly on the cave were the old priestess of white tribe was recluse.

'Niruha, I must to talk with you...' Tanya said. 'I haven't nothing to say to you' the old woman reply, thinking... 'I'll never say to you about the profecy. You can destroy our society with the sword and mirror... I never let you do it. We must preserve this society and leave the people subjected to the power of few people...'. Tanya's mind smiled... she knew now, but she needed more informations... 'Moobaek told me that there are three sacred objects... please tell me more about them'. 'You know more that I thought, the only thing that I can say is that the three of them will bring destruction to us'. 'How?' Tanya said. 'You must disclose it by yourself...' . Without knowing it, her thoughts proceeded... 'if the three of them will be together, their power and union will change the people that will be against us. We can't permit it...'. Tanya had all the information she needed. 'Please continue to pray for our people' Tanya said, and with these words, she left the temple.

Tanya came back to her room, washed herself and dressed priestess' dress to be recognized. The new assistant alerted her that prince Saya was in his tower's room in life threatening. She run to him and stayed with him all the night, to assist her friend. Miracoulosly, he woke up after two days, and a smile went on his mouth. 'Do you laugh while dying, is it funny?' Tanya said. 'Um, this is fun... what's wrong, Tanya?' 'Eunseom?' Tanya was in pain. She didn't thought that the man in front of her was her girl crush and lost friend.