RESOLUTION

From all point of view, there was chaos. Arthadal was without its priestess, the saved man wasn't prince Saya and the real one was missing... the war was at stake. 

Eunseom arrived to Arthdal and was immediately cured by best doctor.

Xabara, after rescuing Saya, felt that something was strange in the man. His behavior was really different from what she had known.

'Tanya... can you see me?' Chaeeun said... after some days, it seemed that the cure was working well.'Where am I ?' she said, seeing the female doctor, her sister, Doti and Neanthals... for the first time, they knew that she was out of danger. Also Noonbyul was recovering from her operation, and she was coming back to be a real 'blue blood'...

The priestess felt that something were changed in her powers... all people around her, except Doti, spoke in  Neanthal's language, and now she could do the same... as she had the ability to spoke every language... also to read their minds was really easy. If she wanted, she could read simultaneously all minds, without missing one word. She was afraid of herself... the venom amplified all her abilities... she dreamed of soldiers that were finding her, she saw Saya wounded in Arthdal and people crying for her missing. Moreover, all of them were in danger if she remained there. So she decided to come back alone in the city, to fight Tagon and Taealha now that Saya was there.

Rottib found himself more friendly with Noonbyul. They shared the same fate, now, and living together, they began to appreciate each other more and more... also Yiseuroobeu and Chaeeun began to feel something different towards the other.

Moobaek sent a soldier to have news about Eunseom. He saw him in a critical situation, so he need to know if he could survive and how long he had to cover up the man from Tagon and his queen... on the battlefield, he and his mens were like tigers, but this time win was really difficult.

From a battle to another one, Yangcha was still looking for the real Saya... he knew Eunseom took the place of his brother when rescued. During one of his researchs, he found himself in a Momo camp. This fierce tribe, always had fascinated him. To think that they could be like fishes in the water and like human out there was unbelievable. He couldn't speak, but with gestures, he demonstrated that he wasn't there to fight, but to find one man with long hair. Xabara, immediately, understood who was the man in question, but she refused to betray him.

Yangcha now know that Saya is there, and leaves.