FAITH

The Neanthals decided to go to the cave described by Tanya. There weren't many of them with that features and there wasn't many time  to save her. Only Chaeeun could try it. Her father, that was a master in medicine, was killed by Tagon (Taealha, to be precise... but nobody knew it). 

Doti  was worried but happy to stay with them, because they were very gently and gave her many attentions... 

During the trip, Tanya had some times in which she was present with her mind. She didn't know Neanthals' language, but when they thought,  strangely she could understand what they were thinking.

"I'm not like this!" Tanya suddenly shouted.  "Every single little thing that has a name it's welcome in my world... I never betray a friend or someone I cherish. And you are a part of them."

Yiseuroobeu had seen many strange things in his life, but never someone who could read his mind, expecially someone of a different race with different language. He was sure Tanya never learned it, so... how could she know that he was unsure to trust her?

After some days, they reached their destination. Tanya was now breathing hard. The primal instinct of Neanthals' told them that someone was in that cave. They leave Tanya and Doti far from it and they went in. Ready to attack, they found Chaeeun that was operating on Noonbyul, her sister.  They stopped her, thinking she would change the back's connections of blue blood, to block her power. The reality of facts were that she was doing the contrary. Her sister begged her to return her Neanthal's power for revenge, even at the risk of her life.

After Chaeeun told them the true, she could finish her operation. She was really tired, because it was a very delicate surgery. When she heard that Asa Sin descendant was dying, her faith let her some new forces to run to her with Yiseuroobeu, meanwhile Rottib  stayed to care of Noonbyul.

Her hands trembled when she saw Tanya. She prayed Asa Sin for years, and thinking to lose her direct messenger was unthinkable and unforgivable. All symptoms were of poisoning, she recognized that very well. A great rage pervaded her ...

 'How can someone poisoning the real priestess without fear?' Chaeeun said at high voice. 

With his usual calm, Yiseuroobeu answered... 'what do you expect from someone who killed tribes and races without remorse, killing also little children?'

The female doctor should admit that her people was the worse... 'you are right', was her reply to his comment. 'But this dying woman and I are different. You must be sure of it and we must save her'...  

'Please help me to find the herbs that I need. Please, I beg you... she really must live. She is our spiritual guide...' she said.

After he found the women in the cave thanks to Tanya dreams, he knew she was really a special woman and decided to help her.