PAWNS IN A CHESSBOARD

Tanya decided to play with Arthdal's rules. Now she know that she can survive there, only if she really doesn't trust nobody, as Saya said. That is a  luxury that can no longer be afforded. She leaved Doti with her new closest friends, after convincing Chaeeun that she can do it without risk her life (lying, knowing to lie, even if she didn't like it). She must come back to gain more power to dethrone Tagon and Taealha ang to give freedom to the slaves. She promised to her friends,  to find them, as soon as the bell, the sword and mirror change the world, as said by the profecy. 

Helper, the horse, appeared as soon as she was ready to go. They were from mystical world and interlined with magic force. Her mission, before returning, was to go to know new tribes. When some of them tried to capture her, the black horse run away, saving her,  and on the other side, when they were in the camps, she didn't let anybody touch her,  because reading the minds and speaking their languages, people stayed terrified and respected her.

After some days, Tanya's name was known from many tribes, still not involved at war.

One of them was Momo tribe. Tanya took the wrong road (or rather... Helper decided to go there...). Xabara was alerted that a woman arrived. The two of them saw each other with respect. 

'I come in peace. My name is Tanya, and I'm the great mother of Wahans' tribe'. Hearing the words with Momo language,  Xabara was shocked. Definitely she was someone else.

Tanya went in the tent of the woman, and she saw the little child, future head of the tribe.         'My son is still alive, because one of your tribe saved him. His name is Eunseom and now he is here' Xabara said. The priestess' heart began to run... finally she found her precious love. 

'Please, let me see him... I need to do it! We was divided when my tribe was killed and taken to make us slaves...' Tanya begged.

For the first time, Xabara was jealous. She didn't know why, but she wanted to have Eunseom at her side. He was gentle, handsome and strong with great sense of honor, like her.

'I'm sorry, but you can't. I must protect him. I don't know you, and for us, to be loyal, is fundamental.' Xabara was regretting her behaviour, but she couldn't accept to lose him.

'So... do it. Protect him. But I'll come back for him. He is my reason of life... '. Like a sword, this phrase pierced the Momo's head at the heart, because she knew it was for real.

Yangcha decided to remain near the Momo's camp to see Saya. He almost fainted,  when he saw Tanya greeted Xabara. How was she there? And... how could she speak in that way understanding their words?'. To see her after a long time, was a gift from the sky. He was terrified that something could  happen to her. He was ready to help her at risk of his life... but after a day, he saw her leave the camp with sad eyes but alive. 

He couldn't stop himself to see her... Yangcha follow her and when she stopped for refreshment, he reached her. Tanya couldn't believe it. The masked man was there. She didn't know what to say, but she was happy to see him alive...

He didn't think to miss her so much, but he couldn't let her leave without a word. It's funny... he could leave her only in that way. Yangcha feelings took the advantage on his brain. A mix of happiness, fear, joy, tiredness, solitude and... love maked him moved... 

He approached her, took her by the waist and kissed her, first gently, then more and more passionately. He wanted her now. He had been fighting for too long and he knew that he had to seize every moment of his life. Tanya seemed a rock, but she couldn't resist to the passion of that man. She felt guilty towards Eunseom, but maybe something was wrong with her. 

 Yangcha was the man who caught Tanya in Jark, but also who saved her many, many times...

Yangcha was unique  as Eunseom... both of them risked their life for her. 

A force she couldn't control let her reciprocate Yangcha movements,  that were more and more deep in any way. Kisses, touches and after... more. Only them in the world. No thoughts, no war... instinct and love. Not more, not less...