WEAK

Tanya was not well. In the last time, she felt always tired, with some fever, no appetite and nauseous. She thought that it depended from worrying about the situation at war and in Arthdal. Her sleep was more often agitated and with horribles dreams. She woke up in sweat and panic. Her Wahan friend Agaji was worried. She never had seen Tanya in that state, something was wrong with her. The Priestess didn't go to the temple anymore, she couldn't walk for more than half an hour. One night she dreamed of poison... she recognized it as a dream sent by the white wolf to alert her. She decided that it was time to leave Arthdal.

Her most big problem was to save the Wahan  people. If she leaved that place, they would be slaves again or worse... killed! But she knew that now they didn't want to leave the city and she couldn't force them to go. She reunited all of them to update about her decision. In a ten days, she would not be the priestess anymore and protect them from Tagon and Taealha. Everyone would have to decide for him/herself.

The best solution was that one after one, quietly during that days, should have left to different destinations. Tanya would have taken Doti with her. From that moment , she was no more responsible of her people and nobody could have threaten her.

She and her father would be the last ones to go to not give suspects. Yeolson was very talented in his work, and Taealha needed him.

At this point, also if nobody wanted leave that life, they knew that without her, their lives would not been the same. Tanya and her father, with tears in their eyes, gave each other a farewell hug, because they could not leave together and they didn't know if they would meet again in the future.

Ten day passed, and that night she took Doti and, dressed like a simple woman with her child, she went out with the excuse to take some air. Tanya was weak, also if she didn't eat the poisoned food the last days.

Helper, the magic , powerful horse, was there, like if he was waiting for her. The two females, pretended to be messengers for Tagon's troops, escaped from the main door of Arthdal.

Taealha was poisoning Tanya to get rid of her without suspicion. She was happy, because her baby grow up in her belly without problems and the most strong enemies were out of power. Tagon didn't need Tanya anymore because he was already the king recognized from priestess and for this reason, for a couple of days, nobody knew that Tanya was escaped.