OCEAN

'Tanya... wake up! You can't leave me now... Please... you must take care of us, me and your baby...' Eunseom said. At that moment, Yangcha entered in the tent and frozen. He took Eunseom for an arm and with a gesture he pointed to Tanya's belly... 'Yes, she is pregnant but she doesn't know. Your Asa Sin told me that...' The masked man fell on his knees and covered his face with his hands, starting to cry. His woman and baby were fighting for they lifes. Eunseom looked at him, turned his face to the sky and screamed... 'Why him? Was I not good enough?'...

Saya was almost mad. He did a meeting with the main warriors' leaders... 'Who have given the order to make a surprise attack on the side of Ago troops?' Nobody answered. 'How was it possible, if nobody gave the order?' Still all silent. Moobaek was coming back from his reconnaissance tour, that took him a week. When he saw the scene, he understood that something was wrong.

'Prince Saya, what is happening here?' The great warrior asked. 'Someone gave the order to do an attack  in the enemy camp... our priestess was there and one of our soldier hit her deeply...' Saya reply. Moobaek  bleached. He remembered the words that Tanya said in trance... 'how can it be?' He thought...

Dalsae, that was more pragmatic than the others, understood that plan was been organized with the help of someone from their side. The enemy knew place, number of men and their position... he run to the tent were the Daekans' spy was. 

'You must tell me who is K...' he said to the Red Clow, her nickname. 'I'm not as Inashingi... I have no problem to torture you to death. Tanya was our great mother'... He took a piece of wood and bit her on one leg. She started to scream, but Dalsae didn't flinch... 'This is only the start... if you want to stay alive you must tell this name' he continued.

In some way Yiseuroobeu and the other Neanthals were connected with the  Igutu twins by dreams. That night he had one, and in it there was a red claw and red blood... desperation and death. He woke up confused, but now he knew that they should move to the rendez-vous.

Tagon and Taealha received news that Tanya was attached by Daekans... a big smile was seen on their faces. 'Is she still not dead yet?' The queen said. 'Don't worry, my wife... please wait for a little time... the report said that the wounds were very deep...' the king answered.

Something unexpected happened. Daekans troops, after knowing to have killed the priestess, had gone into crisis. They feared their destiny... in Arthdal all the people were revolting after knowing was happened to Asa Sin descendant and in the Ago tribe all were worried about Inashingi... Ipsaeng never saw him in that state not even when they were slaves in the cave...

The weather was changing again... black clouds, thunders and heavy rain began to increase. The birds went crazy. All of them as a storm covered the sky.

All the tribes, that Tanya had contacted during her first trip, recognized the signals, as predicted from her, and started to go to the place she told them. Saya, Eunseom and their warriors did the same, also the Neanthals and Momo tribe. Yangcha didn't leave Tanya, he couldn't leave her now...

The scene was terrifying... all the tribes were reunited in one place, with the order to not attack each other. A sea of men was like an ocean... the leaders found themselves in front of a fire and all of them knew that was Tanya power... she had foresee all of this and organized it. Probably she saw her attack too, but she knew that was her destiny to fulfill her mission...

Dalsae arrived late to the meeting. He was full of blood. All the heads saw him with strange glance... 'I have the name. He is Tagon. The King'...