DANCING

The sky was darkening, filling with black clouds. Tanya was unsure if her words reached the heads of the tribes. The bell decided to do the dance that made her priestess in Arthdal. Maybe it could inspire her to find a solution. She went in front of a fire, and after a deep breath, she started to do it. Without notice it, all of the people in the camp, silently went to see her. Eunseom started to dance with Tanya. Saya, Xabara and Yangcha (out of there) felt the deep bound that united the two. A lightning tore the sky, following by a very strong thunder. A storm of birds came to Tanya's call. They felt like something unnatural was happening... the fear of the unknown took their hearts. 

At the end, Tanya was without breath, but her spirit was lighter, now. Nobody dared to speak.

A brain storm took place, and she started to read all their minds... she knew that was the moment to expose all her power to convince them. One after the other, she became to answer at the thoughts of every people that had power.

'Saya, your thirst for power will leave you alone...' Xabara, your peaceful days will end if you don't help me to stop them...' Eunseom, you'll lost the faith of your tribes in you if you don't stop this war now...' 'Yangcha, you'll lose yourself if you don't help me...' 

' Yangcha?' Saya said. 'He is here too' Tanya answered. Yangcha approached the camp.

 And with affection, she said to Neanthals 'Please, I need your power, wisdom and experience to help me to stop all of this...'

'I need to rest now'. She went to a tent and she layed down.

Tanya was crying... she was empty. She started to have a light fever. She knew that it couldn't be her priority at this moment, but her jealousy came back... to see her love having feelings for another woman was the end of her world. Yes, he danced with her, but nothing compared to a deep kiss. She hadn't notice what everyone else had observed...

'Eunseom, you can't leave me now'... Xabara said. I need you here...'

'Please forgive me, but I can't leave her alone. You are a precious person to me, but my destiny is interlined with hers... If I have survived to all I have passed, is because she was on my mind... I can't change my past, and my future ( if I'll have one) is with her. I need your help to bring peace to our tribes... You are a wonderful and sage lady. You know that our future depends from our choices. Don't let your feelings for me, destroy our peoples....' 

'Is there something that I can do to change your heart?' Karika said.

'Nobody can change it...' Eunseom answered. 

'What a wonderful scene!' Saya interrupted... 'You have kissed her in front of Tanya, and now you pretend to not love her...' 'Remember my words, dear benetbeot. You'll never have my Tanya. You don't deserve her... She had suffered enough for you and I was there when she almost killed herself when she thought you were dead. She is my precious one. If I have accepted to collaborate with you, is only for her. I know she is the chosen one and I must follow her'.

Eunseom took Saya for an arm... 'What are you saying?'

'You don't know, but she went crazy for you. I Will never let it happen again...' Saya angrily answered.

At the battlefield...

'We can't fight with this weather' Dalsae said to Badoru. In the meantime, Moobaek, that was come back to the troops, scanned the sky... 'the profecy is coming true...'

Yangcha saw Tanya leaving the camp. It was too early and she was alone. He couldn't let her go without protection, so he follow her.

When Eunseom woke up, he tried to speak with Tanya. He had to explain his behavior of the last day... but she was already gone. His worries grew up. Saya was there too, and he was also scared  that Tanya was no more in the camp.

 She arrived to the Ago tribe camp near the battle and asked to speak to Dalsae. 

'Who is she? I have no time to waste...' Dalsae said. 'Her name is Tanya. She said to know you...'

Dalsae lost a heartbeat... with great effort he went to see his lost friend and his life's secret love since they were young...

'