THE BLUE BLOOD

Tanya was tired and also more weak... but she had Doti, so she couldn't  worried the little baby. Her advantage was very little respect to Arthdal spies. She arrived in a forest, exhausted. She knew to be chased, but she hadn't other solutions... Tanya should protect Doti. In a moment of pause, to give a break for all of them, she felt the presence of someone near ... 

Resigned to defeat, she was ready to give her life for the little girl... but a strange feeling told her that she could trust the people she would meet... after some minutes, Roddib and Yiseuroobeu were there. The Neanthals looked at her with strange look... they knew each other, because they have already saved her before. 

A little smile was seen on Tanya lips, and after that, she fainted with high fever...

The Neanthals thought that this  woman was different from the others... she smiled at them without fears. They were shocked from her attitude, but Rottib had the same feelings towards Asa Hon...

The poison was still working on Tanya's body, so her life was in danger. The men with blue blood knew many herbs to heal some wounds, but in that case, it was something that was inside of her  body. Only Chaeeun could find an antidote, but they didn't know where she and her sister were.

Their  trip was based to the research of the two young sisters, and now they need them more...

Tanya dreams were more stronger... due to the fever and drugs, her senses were amplified so her powers. She dreamt of a cavern, where two sisters lived. Many details revealed what place it would be, so Tanya unconsciously described it. Roddib was impressed to see a Saram dreaming... but he recognized the place and decided to trust that woman.